🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Good guys vs bad guys - wed 745pm

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should be doing the same.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47161011

Why? McKenna blatantly in the wrong, and our manager has admitted as much in his snivelling interview. McInnes had the opportunity last night to go to town on that little fucker up front for them (and their goalie) and he failed miserably to do so. It was a stamp (not a particularly hard one) delibderately aimed at McKenna's groin - that was his very obvious intention. That could have been seriously damaging to McKenna, and something that goes beyond his fitba career. You can't but yer studs in someone's ballsack like, that's one of those things, like spitting, that is the most disgusting of acts. McLean got a two match ban for grabbing the Killie player (I think) in the nuts, Morelos should face more. McInnes should have been scathing, and really emphasised the point. Looking at it objectively, that nasty little fucker could and should have been facing a lengthy ban. I'm assuming there will be no suggestion of McGregor getting cited.

No real surprise. Likely get off with it too, whereas anywhere else in the world he'd be likely to receive further punishment.

Are there penalties for frivolous appeals?

If so, this one should be the maximum enforceable.

I hope we don't appeal but it appears we would have grounds. Whereas there are none for Morelos.

McKenna clears the ball and in doing so falls backwards under the force of his own movement but aided by Morelos' straight arm.

Morelos brings his left foot across his body in order to make contact with McKenna, clearly in control as he looks at the crowd then down at McKenna in order to aim.

Runs his left foot studs down McKennas inside left thigh, moves his foot back up in order to generate extra downward force for a stamp in McKenna's genital area.

McKenna reacts to the initial raking of the studs by bringing his right leg up and flicking it towards Moralos, just as he is brining his foot down for the stamp.

And we add in the 3 shoulder charges at our defenders by Morelos (unpunished), and the 3 dives/feigning injury (unpunished).

Rules are as far as I can find;

11.4.3 Consider all issues directly relating to the incident, including:

11.4.3.1 The nature of the actions and the manner in which the breach occurred and how;

11.4.3.2 The existence of provocation and whether the Party acted in retaliation and/or selfdefence;

11.4.3.3 The effect of the Party’s actions on the victim of the breach, including any injury

caused;

11.4.3.4 The vulnerability of the victim of the breach;

11.4.3.5 The effect of the Party’s actions on the game, including whether it changed the

nature of a match;

11.4.3.6 The level of premeditation;

11.4.3.7 Whether the breach was completed, or whether it amounted to an attempt; and/or

11.4.3.8 Any other on-field (where appropriate) or general issue relevant to the breach

Boys fancies himself as a thug and was looking for a row all night. He's been sent off 3 times against us and was suspended for the other, this season. True justice would be a career ending injury, next time we play them. as no redeeming features at all. A hun, a pussy who thinks he's hard and one of the ugliest fuckers ever born. Boy makes Davie Dodds look like Beckham.

Why? McKenna blatantly in the wrong, and our manager has admitted as much in his snivelling interview. McInnes had the opportunity last night to go to town on that little fucker up front for them (and their goalie) and he failed miserably to do so. It was a stamp (not a particularly hard one) delibderately aimed at McKenna's groin - that was his very obvious intention. That could have been seriously damaging to McKenna, and something that goes beyond his fitba career. You can't but yer studs in someone's ballsack like, that's one of those things, like spitting, that is the most disgusting of acts. McLean got a two match ban for grabbing the Killie player (I think) in the nuts, Morelos should face more. McInnes should have been scathing, and really emphasised the point. Looking at it objectively, that nasty little fucker could and should have been facing a lengthy ban. I'm assuming there will be no suggestion of McGregor getting cited.

Of course he was as was Morelos but we should still appeal it as makes it harder to for them to allow Morelos appeal to be upheld.

Of course he was as was Morelos but we should still appeal it as makes it harder to for them to allow Morelos appeal to be upheld.

In what way? If they are corrupt enough to uphold Morelos' appeal then they're not going to give a shite whether we appeal McKenna's or not. There's no way on earth he's (Morelos) not getting a two match ban. Our best course of action is to say publically that we won't be appealing because it makes a mockery of the system and would be dishonest to do so.

Rangers appeal simply to enable him to be available for Scottish Cup game, which much like ourselves is their only real chance of silverware and preventing Celtic from get treble treble or whatever they are on. Whole thing is a farce.

I think they changed things so that cases are heard sooner after midweeks. I think it might be tomorrow evening, but I could be wrong.

Appeal is at 6pm tomorrow evening. I have every expectation that he will walk out having had yet another red card rescinded. The SFA have given up all pretence of being neutral,  they are desperate for sevco to start winning trophies by hook or by crook. They probably realise that the sevco financial model is predicated on doing so.....including stopping 10IAR....and know that failure will result in sevco going down the gurgler in the same manner of the dead club. Hence every assistance will be given to ensure this scenario does not occur

I am amazed that Aberdeen did not appeal McKenna's red card.

A precedent had been set earlier this season when Morelos had his card rescinded after "provocation" was cited by the huns as a defence.

The SFA accepted that.

I don't know about anyone else round these parts, but if someone had 2 goes at stamping on my nads in front of 19000 witnesses and tens of thousands more on live television, I'd call that provocation.

Of course, we all know that the SFA are prone to making bizarre decisions using some nonsensical rule to justify their decision, so I won't be surprised to see the Colombian get off Scott free, or McGregor not have a case to answer for after his umpteenth assault on a player this season.

If Morelos had taken a gun out and shot our player, the odious Govan club would still have the audacity to appeal, because that's what they are like.

As mentioned elsewhere on this thread, a deterrent should be utilised to stop clubs making these spurious appeals, such as a straight 4 match ban if it fails.

This shit is just not in the spirit of the game and the quicker it is stamped out, the better.

Commit the crime and do your time and if you don't like it, rollaround clutching your shiny face back to Colombia you antagonistic little shite!

Appeal costs £5k. No point in throwing money down the gurgler......McKenna was guilty as charged and at least our club has the class to accept the deserved punishment without resorting to petty and futile appeals.

£5k T.C  :o

I was always under the impression that it was £1k to appeal.

Either way, we were never going to succeed, so showed more class by taking it on the chin

Still astounded that Huns have been given double dunt.

Thought for sure that if McGregor was cited, then Frog Heid's red would be reduced to a yellow.

Yep, £1k it is.

15.2.1.5 At the same time as lodging a Notice of Appeal, the Appellant shall:

(i) Make payment in full of a Deposit, which shall be as follows: For clubs, and officials and players of clubs, in membership of the Scottish

Professional Football League Scottish Premiership – £1000;

For clubs, and officials and players of clubs, in membership of the Scottish

Professional Football League Scottish Championship and Leagues One or

Two – £500;

For all other men’s football clubs, and officials and players of such other

clubs – £100;

For all women’s football clubs, and officials and players of such clubs - £100;

For all other Appellants – £100.

Notwithstanding the above, no Deposit shall be payable by players or clubs (in

relation to a contractual dispute between a player and a club) lodging a Notice

of Appeal pursuant to Paragraph 14.4 above or by the Scottish FA pursuant to

Paragraph 14.3 above.

Dirty fucking hun bastard cunt loses his appeal

Fucking excellent and well deserved.

Maybe if the authorities had a set of balls and nipped this fucker in bud when they should have many months ago then this wouldn't have happened.

Hun media etc in meltdown wanting McGregor to refuse to play for Scotland again. Cunt shouldn't be playing anyway after sticking two fingers up with The Crab many years ago.

Away to disinfect myself after having a sneaky look in there

McGregor is the nastiest cunt bar none in the Scottish game. Was utterly detested by the Hun hordes when oldco went tits up and he refused to TUPE over to newco ( therein lies the proof of them being a different club).

Now all seems to have been forgotten in their "Going for 1" quest. I hope he breaks a leg on his return. Better still, his neck...