Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Septic - Dons - Sun12PM

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed I think it will be pretty unchanged with Taylor on the bench. A few people wondering if Hayes will be back fit and it has been kept quiet.

Would be a massive boost if true.  I think it's wishful thinking but hell, here's hoping!

smiley-crossing-fingers.png

Brechin, just don't get hammered tonight and blow your cover :D

The closer we get to the game, the more I'm convinced that, given a level playing field and both teams playing to their best, we would win. For all the extra they can spend I really believe our squad is nearly as strong individually, certainly we're the better team and definitely have the better manager.

Of course, it's never a level playing field against the of, let alone in weegieland, but I still believe we'll win!

Sigh. I hated sitting in that. Being forced into a fucking huddle. Horrible stuff. What the fuck happened to flood in the second? Was absolutely shocking. And brown...we've lost the league because of shit goalkeeping.

Only highlight of the day was chapping on Milne's car window asking if he had any spare tickets going. Nice guy.

Sigh. I hated sitting in that. Being forced into a fucking huddle. Horrible stuff. What the fuck happened to flood in the second? Was absolutely shocking. And brown...we've lost the league because of shit goalkeeping.

Only highlight of the day was chapping on Milne's car window asking if he had any spare tickets going. Nice guy.

Flood was a joke today. Complete contrast to last week for him. Too many games like  that  from  him.  Would not be unhappy to see him gone in the summer.

Blame Logan for the first, poor passback to the wrong foot that led you the corner. Should have been a pen at 1-0 and theirs was a soft decision. Gutted

Nah, if we're at the stage that one of our defenders can't pass the ball back in that situation then we're as well giving up altogether.  Amateur hour again from an Aberdeen goalkeeper in a big game.

Didn't think our shout was a pen - would have been thoroughly aggrieved had that been given against us, Reynolds let their striker get on the blindside of him and never recovered. Very poor defending from our captain.

We got ragged and gun-ho after the second and were left too short too many times at the back. Poor discipline or desperation, it wasn't what we needed when we still had plenty of time to get back in the game.

Flood was poor second half but that's what will happen when your poorest ball player is left isolated so much.

Shame that the run has come to an end in such circumstances but 3 games v them this season 3 defeats. 3 games against them and 3 goals against from inside our six yard box from set pieces.  Quite simply, champions do not lose big matches in such a soft manner on a regular basis.  Hopefully we learn from our mistakes and get ready to take it to them next season...preferably with a new No.1 and back-up in position.

Nah, if we're at the stage that one of our defenders can't pass the ball back in that situation then we're as well giving up altogether.  Amateur hour again from an Aberdeen goalkeeper in a big game.

Didn't think our shout was a pen - would have been thoroughly aggrieved had that been given against us, Reynolds let their striker get on the blindside of him and never recovered. Very poor defending from our captain.

We got ragged and gun-ho after the second and were left too short too many times at the back. Poor discipline or desperation, it wasn't what we needed when we still had plenty of time to get back in the game.

Flood was poor second half but that's what will happen when your poorest ball player is left isolated so much.

Shame that the run has come to an end in such circumstances but 3 games v them this season 3 defeats. 3 games against them and 3 goals against from inside our six yard box from set pieces.  Quite simply, champions do not lose big matches in such a soft manner on a regular basis.  Hopefully we learn from our mistakes and get ready to take it to them next season...preferably with a new No.1 and back-up in position.

In years to come this season will be looked back upon as a massive missed opportunity. Really weak league and good manager and squad. 3 games have lost us the league.

Another question, why the fuck was there a Palestinian flag in our end today?

Still gutted about it, didn't see it coming, even when went 2 down. It actually felt like we were playing with a man down in the second half. 4-0 definitely flattered them. Goalkeeping continues to hold back that final bit of progression . there were positives to take from the game but for now I want to wallow in what could have been. They were clinical today, an example of why they are champions. We have come an incredibly long way, but still, must do better.