Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

USA v Scotland 26/05

Jute

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear oh dear, didn't see the match but I presume it was another free flowing attacking tactical masterclass from Levien then?

I hope you managed to resist the urge to throw something through your tv as soon as he came on jute!

Wife does not allow me anything that could damage within reach when watching Scotland.

How the sufferin' fuck did Mulgrew last 70 minutes?!?!?!?

It was clear after 5 minutes he was having a howler. Although he wasnae exactly alone on that count, right enough.

Levein is beginning to annoy me now. He doesnae seem to have any more of a clue than Bertie did...

USA look a good side, but Lichtenstein would have looked good against us the night, I reckon.

Fuckin' hell. Club and country both pish. Football is losing it's appeal!

:

Jacksonville in late May, it was probably still in the 30s. Still doesn't excuse so called "professionals" nae being fit, or just being shite! :hammer:

Was only just below that here and I'm damn glad I didna waste $500 going to the "game" now.

Leveeeen  >:D >:D>:D >:D>:D >:D:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer::wave: