Author Topic: Todays fitba  (Read 401234 times)

Offline Three Crazz

• First Team
  • Rating: 21
Re: Todays fitba
« Reply #8160 on: May 19, 2017, 09:34:17 PM »
Looks like Tannidice maybe. Back on the menu boys
Asking nothing, leave me be. Taking everything in my stride. Don't need reason, don't need rhyme. Ain't nothing I'd rather do. Going down, party time My friends are gonna be there too.

Offline donsdaft

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: -110
« Reply #8161 on: May 19, 2017, 09:51:19 PM »
An absolute travesty.

The team that clearly deserves a chance of promotion is thwarted by the pathetic circus of play offs.

Why bother with a league at all?

Offline Ten Caat

• First Team
  • Rating: 35
« Reply #8162 on: May 20, 2017, 12:41:36 AM »
Id still take either Hamilton or ICT to see off the caravan dwellers who remain utterly honking. Got a feeling it will be Caley who get the honours and I'd expect at least a 3 goal aggregate win.

Far rather it was the Jutes coming up as they bring so much more to the league than either of ICT or Hamilton but they are where they are due to a fud of a chairman and some shockingly bad managerial appointments.

And its time the play off was strictly between the 2nd team in the Championship and 2nd bottom of the Premier.

Offline Obanred

• Bench Warmer
  • Rating: 12
« Reply #8163 on: May 20, 2017, 07:41:59 PM »
Hamilton it is, due to Hundee going into holiday mode.

I think Hamilton may well beat Dundee Hibernian though.

On a side note, Devlin stretchered off,  incase we were thinking of resigning him
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you’d step over your own mother just to get one!

Online Jute

• Club Legend
  • Rating: 20
« Reply #8164 on: May 20, 2017, 11:52:59 PM »
Brechin City promoted to Championship following play off win over Alloa.

Forfar promoted to League One after beating Peterhead in play off. Peterhead will be in League 2 next season.

Cowdenbeath beat East Kilbride in League 2 play off to maintain their league status and avoid a record breaking 3rd straight relegation.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 06:26:25 AM by Jute »

Offline TheDeeDon

• First Team
  • Rating: 16
« Reply #8165 on: May 21, 2017, 11:10:17 AM »
I have a horrible feeling that spawny jute bastards are going to be back up next season.

Offline bearsdenred

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 13
« Reply #8166 on: May 21, 2017, 11:36:45 AM »
I have a horrible feeling that spawny jute bastards are going to be back up next season.
Would be funny if hamilton turned them over. But think utd will cheat just to scrape through.

that 2nd utd goal should never have happened. clear foul on the defender. But hey ho. Surely there will be some under hand dealing with BT to get utd /hibs up.

Offline manc_don

• Global Moderator
  • Rating: 58
  • Hi Chris.
« Reply #8167 on: Yesterday at 01:48:36 PM »
I really hope Ajax win tomorrow night, great to see them in a major European final again.