Author Topic: Todays fitba  (Read 559444 times)

Offline tom_widdows

• Captain
  • Rating: 29
  • Miserable Cúnt & Architectural Killjoy
Re: Todays fitba
« Reply #8720 on: May 26, 2018, 09:17:53 PM »

And I’m pretty sure Ramos carried out a hatchet job on Salah in the 1st half!  :wanker:

Yer not the only one

Also noticable that Madrid went to diving/time wasting tactics after the first goal only to buck up their ideas immediately after the equaliser. Really cannot stand spanish/ italian/ brazilian football
I'm a man, and as a man I crave disappointment.

That's why I support Aberdeen Football Club & Scotland.

Offline RicoS321

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 67
« Reply #8721 on: May 27, 2018, 12:11:37 AM »
It was the shittest hatchet job I've ever seen. Barely touched the guy, and it was his shoulder that hit the ground furthest from Ramos that had the "suspected dislocation". Doubt he'll even miss the world cup, looked like he was fine. Pawlett re-appeared for the dons in the second half against Utd a few seasons back after dislocating his shoulder and just had it flopping about, thon Egyptian just ditched his team for a wee bash. Probably went to burger king for some nightfall ramadan feast. Looked very much like he could have played on. Bottler. Anyway, hilarious performance from thon keeper.

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Rating: 75
  • Hi Chris.
« Reply #8722 on: May 27, 2018, 01:44:12 AM »
Nice to see some Liverpool fans showing their class...sending death threats on a keeper because he fucked up (big time).

Cracker of a goal from Bale. Not sure what the Liverpool keeper was thinking.  Of the two horrible teams, the lesser one won.  All good . Good to see our ownership of Real continues :thumbsup:

Offline kiriakovisthenewstrachan

• First Team
  • Rating: 9
« Reply #8723 on: May 27, 2018, 10:10:19 AM »
Would love to see Danny Ward being given a try between the sticks now that Karius' days are probably numbered. Looked a really good prospect when he was with us.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 10:12:02 AM by kiriakovisthenewstrachan »

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
  • Rating: -142
« Reply #8724 on: May 27, 2018, 11:05:00 AM »
Sergio Ramos is a cynical cheating cunt, one who got lucky in Salah having to go off.

That need not have changed the game. Liverpool were clearly the most attacking threat until that point and this was despite Salah having done next to nothing thus far. Mane was really sharp as was the passing between the whole team.

When he did have to go off, Klopp described it as a turning point and that his players were "shocked". That's tantamount to saying that I'm shite at my job.

Last time I looked, football was a team game and if the rest of them were so mentally weak to stop playing and to "go too deep" (as Klopp described) after Mo's exit, then they're not properly prepared to begin with and they lack the self belief required to go all the way.

Klopp is zero from six now in major finals. It's him who is lacking. He's a bullshitter but that final will always be remembered as the worst keeper performance ever, astonishing in its severity.
Ancient Sound, Modern Noise

Online donsdaft

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: -53
« Reply #8725 on: May 27, 2018, 11:18:50 AM »
I'm still laughing

I got to watch it in a pub half full of Liverpool fans as well.  ;D ;D

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
« Reply #8726 on: May 27, 2018, 11:31:44 AM »
It's sad that we have Liverpool, or indeed any EPL "fans" in the NE of Scotland.

Ok the odd few who have a genuine connection with an English club but most have been brainwashed by the Sky hype and/or lacking in their own lives that they seek vicarious glory.

It was indeed amusing how it all went tits up for them, although tinged with some regret that that cunt Ramos won again.

Online donsdaft

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: -53
« Reply #8727 on: May 27, 2018, 11:51:01 AM »
I'm in Budapest

Although I agree with you.

I've no love for Real Madrid but it's always hilarious seeing an English team get beaten.

When it comes to Liverpool then I'll always remember what they did to McMaster

Offline Tyrant

• Administrator
  • Rating: 113
« Reply #8728 on: May 28, 2018, 01:04:50 PM »
It's sad that we have Liverpool, or indeed any EPL "fans" in the NE of Scotland.

Ok the odd few who have a genuine connection with an English club but most have been brainwashed by the Sky hype and/or lacking in their own lives that they seek vicarious glory.

It was indeed amusing how it all went tits up for them, although tinged with some regret that that cunt Ramos won again.

Or maybe some were just tired of every cunt up here being a Man Utd "fan"?

Agree re Ramos though. Why no Liverpool player properly wiped him out I have no idea. Spineless cunts. I believe Ramos knew what he was doing. He rolled whilst still having a hold of Salah's arm. He tried to hurt him and succeeded. He then spent the rest of the game trying to get folk booked and forearm smashing people in the face. Said person went on to make two huge blunders. Coincidence? I don't think so. Ramos is even dirtier than Pepe and that's fucking saying something. The most frustrating thing is that Ramos is a good enough player to not have to play like this. He's properly world class but he went a long way to helping Madrid win the match but being a cantankerous cunt. He was the same against Bayern in the last round.

Some performance from Bale. IMO a bit of a masterstroke from Zidane benching him. Clearly lit a fire under his arse.

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
« Reply #8729 on: May 28, 2018, 01:33:01 PM »

Or maybe some were just tired of every cunt up here being a Man Utd "fan"?

Yeah that's right. Some are being wankers so we'll be wankers too.

Offline RicoS321

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 67
« Reply #8730 on: May 28, 2018, 01:40:50 PM »
Yeah that's right. Some are being wankers so we'll be wankers too.

That threw me as well. By that logic you'd support the Tims because there are too many huns in the North East.

Offline CvB

• Bench Warmer
  • Rating: 17
« Reply #8731 on: May 28, 2018, 03:40:22 PM »
some guffy play off thingmy bob..

Some things don't change though

25 mins
Coventry 0-0 Exeter

There's a break in play as Chris Stokes puts an ice pack to his face after Jayden Stockley's arm clatters into him after a challenge for an aerial ball.

Stokes goes down the tunnel to receive further treatment, meaning the Sky Blues are down to 10 men for the time being.

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
« Reply #8732 on: May 28, 2018, 04:11:21 PM »
Some goal. Coventry 1-0. Nice value @ 13/10  :thumbsup:

Edit: make that 2-0. 94% cash out option getting ignored.

Edit: Another stunning Coventry goal. 3-0. Very similar curled finish from similar distance as the first goal but from the other side.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 04:29:44 PM by rocket_scientist »

Offline Stewart

• Global Moderator
  • Rating: 15
« Reply #8733 on: May 28, 2018, 04:20:33 PM »
Stockey vs Ashton next season then?

Online Ten Caat

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 37
« Reply #8734 on: May 28, 2018, 04:22:08 PM »
Nah Stockley will be sold for around a million over the summer to an upper League 1 club

Offline tom_widdows

• Captain
« Reply #8735 on: June 02, 2018, 11:35:59 PM »
The World Football Cup has kicked off in London - Tournament for Nations not recognised by FIFA such as Tibet, Northern Cyprus, and for some reason Yorkshire.

As an experiment the Refs now have the option of dishing out green cards as well as the usual reds and yellows

Premise of the green card is the ref can send a player off but the team is allowed to bring another player on to replace him, essentially a forced substitution. They haven't explained the criteria for the green card so I am presuming it would be as an alternative to a second yellow for dissent and it would mean losing one of your 3 substitutions.

The cynic in me reckons should this be adopted this would be the end of red cards for two certain teams

Offline tom_widdows

• Captain
« Reply #8736 on: July 19, 2018, 09:07:20 PM »
Hibs appear to be trying to set a record for a 2 legged euro tie

Currently 6-4 in Toftir (12-5 on aggregate)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 09:19:44 PM by tom_widdows »

Offline tom_widdows

• Captain
« Reply #8737 on: July 21, 2018, 10:59:43 PM »
Arabs on the brink of being knocked out of the League cup

They now have to hope Arbroath & Alloa fail to pick up any points in their last games.

Offline tom_widdows

• Captain
« Reply #8738 on: July 24, 2018, 10:09:19 PM »
Arabs knocked out of the League cup.

Now Thompson Jr has sold his shares I get the impression they really are in the shit

Offline tlg1903

• Captain
  • Rating: 48
« Reply #8739 on: July 25, 2018, 01:25:58 AM »
It's actually not funny anymore, last time I spoke to an arab about it all I could do was offer sympathy.  Hope they get their shit together but if they keep this up they will be battling the drop not the title.
Decided to start a football blog, feel free to have a read here.

http://foxintheboxon.blogspot.co.uk/?view=flipcard