Author Topic: The crap quote thread  (Read 6075 times)

Offline Lencarl

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 5
Re: The crap quote thread
« Reply #100 on: September 17, 2018, 10:20:47 PM »
George Peat
'I got a phone call from a prominent chairman of a club, requesting me not to help Rangers in any way'.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45550817

So what. Well done that chairman, hope it was Milne, but more than likely the Celtic chairman. The SFA have helped Rangers out for years before and after that incident.
NEVER plan ahead.

Offline RicoS321

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 67
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2018, 09:11:15 AM »
George Peathttps://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45550817

So what. Well done that chairman, hope it was Milne, but more than likely the Celtic chairman. The SFA have helped Rangers out for years before and after that incident.

Was listening to the interview on the radio last night. The interviewer just let him away with his shite, not noticing that this shite is exactly the problem with the game in this country. Completely lacking in integrity and the fact that this was his "one regret" as SFA executive is pathetic. "I wanted to help Rangers" were the words he used. Fucking despicable. Fucking lickspittle interviewer should have gone to town on the cunt. The biggest problem we have is not that this SFA cunt doesn't see it as a problem (we all know what they are), it's the fact that the interviewer - the fucking journalist - doesn't automatically see this as a problem. The huns had a squad of about 30 financially-doped professionals. That they couldn't have used this squad to alleviate the congestion issue is just plain bad management (they were never going to win anyway). This Peat cunt was in charge during the EBT years. That wasn't his biggest regret? That he allowed a team to cheat on a massive scale over a long period? What a cunt.

Offline baggy89

• Captain
  • Rating: 41
  • God forgives, I don't.
« Reply #102 on: September 18, 2018, 12:33:30 PM »
Saw all this on twitter yesterday. What relevance does it have to now?

It's a non story in itself, as Peat says he ignored it and as we know, the league season was extended. 

It was 11 seasons ago.

It involved a club that ceased to exist 6 years ago.

Only thing that crossed my mind is, is this the deflectors being turned on for some bad news befalling the new club in the next week or two?

Offline Lencarl

• First Team Regular
« Reply #103 on: September 26, 2018, 01:02:21 PM »
Ian McCall: Ayr United will have a go at Rangers in League Cup quarter-final

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
NEVER plan ahead.

Offline Lencarl

• First Team Regular
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2018, 08:34:10 AM »
Steven Gerrard warned his Rangers stars to shake hands with rivals after games — win, lose or draw.

“Should my players? Yes, because we are Rangers and we are playing for an historic club that shows class.
“That’s who we are representing.

Class and Sevco in the same sentence  :laughing:
NEVER plan ahead.

Offline Ten Caat

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 37
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2018, 09:04:22 AM »
It's the historic club that should really get folk. 6 fucking years old they are

Offline Lencarl

• First Team Regular
« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2018, 07:26:28 AM »
Kilmarnock striker Kris Boyd tells BBC Scotland's Tom English about his eight dogs but can he remember all their names?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/scotland/45792906

This is on the BBC Scotland football web page......WTF
NEVER plan ahead.

Offline Lencarl

• First Team Regular
« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2018, 12:26:45 PM »
Kilmarnock striker Kris Boyd tells BBC Scotland's Tom English about his eight dogs but can he remember all their names

Liked this answer from someone on Twitter

Can Kris Boyd remember how much Tax he owes the British State when Hector comes knocking at the door???
What's the tax on £215,000???

:laughing: :laughing:
NEVER plan ahead.

Offline Lencarl

• First Team Regular
« Reply #108 on: Today at 07:34:42 AM »
Kris Boyd:

It still underlines Aberdeen’s sorry attempts and their sorry standing in Scottish football. I keep hearing Aberdeen fans bang on about the Red Army and the fact they follow a big club. Perhaps in the 1980s, but certainly not any more.The blazers would be entitled to tell them to ram it the next time they start clattering out statements.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3372778/aberdeen-semi-final-tickets-sorry-standing-scottish-football-kris-boyd/

He really detests Aberdeen Football Club.

There must be something in the SPFL rule book on football players making comments like this about another club  :confused:
« Last Edit: Today at 08:38:40 AM by Lencarl »
NEVER plan ahead.