Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Darren Mackie

...Shite touch and passing though. And he miskicked his goal. He surely never meant to volley it into the ground.

Worked his arse off though, i suppose.

That probably what got it past boruc ;D ;D ;D ;D

Long live Darren Mackie and his shite finishing ;D ;D ;D ;D

Come On!!!!!

Im going to just be honest and say he is not good enough for aberdeen

His goals tally in the time he has been with the dons is absymal

As for tonights game well done on getting the winner but had a very poor game (cant even remember him getting a touch in the first half)

I was actually hoping he was not playing tonight and im not the only one ..

But well done tonight lads lets not slip up against queen of the south in the semi

I slated Mackie all evening, was the first time I actually saw him kick the ball. Credit where credit is due, he took us through with that goal, I still do not rate the lad. Miller made both goals over the 2 games. WE NEED TO KEEP HIM!

Maybe if we had a better return than 24 goals (25 now) in all competitions in 10 years we might think different..

but for a striker this is nothing short of absymal..

If you want the figures to look better add the 20 reserve goals but its still pretty poor dont you think guys..

Maybe if we had a better return than 24 goals (25 now) in all competitions in 10 years we might think different..

but for a striker this is nothing short of absymal..

If you want the figures to look better add the 20 reserve goals but its still pretty poor dont you think guys..

He does!!

That was his 51st for Aberdeen last night.  And was his 34th under Calderwood in 96 starts and 29 sub appearences.

He does!!

That was his 51st for Aberdeen last night.  And was his 34th under Calderwood in 96 starts and 29 sub appearences.

Sorry for the wrong info i took it off the bbc site here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/shared/bsp/hi/football/statistics/players/m/mackie_42333.stm

anyway 34 is not to hot either for your main striker not in 96+29= 125 games

Even if we were blessed with a prolific '25 a season' striker, I'd still want Darren Mackie on the bench.  He's one of us, he gets stuck in, and he's still scoring some really big goals for the club.

Good work fella.