Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Euro Championships

BigAl

1 hour ago, BigAl said:

Justice is done

3-1 Spain on penalties.

Not sure I'd say justice, it was a dodgy red that allowed them to bus the remaining game. They were fairly average before that. I reckon Ukraine could give them a good run.

Fantastic game just now, Italy look great and the winner of this should win the tournament.

31 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

Not sure I'd say justice, it was a dodgy red that allowed them to bus the remaining game. They were fairly average before that. I reckon Ukraine could give them a good run.

Fantastic game just now, Italy look great and the winner of this should win the tournament.

Different eyes, Different minds, Different opinions.

I think it would have been a travesty if Spain hadn't gone through there but we are all entitled to an opinion so no one is right or wrong mate.

Appreciated the Ukraine reference 

• Like 1

That was a brilliant game between the two best teams in the Tournament. Italy should go on to win this now but injury to Spinazzola could be an issue. Doku for Belgium looked a player and didn’t deserve to be on the losing side. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BigAl said:

Justice is done

3-1 Spain on penalties.

What was going on with the goalies moving around loads and putting the penalty takers off so much.

Amazed the ref didn't pull up the Spanish keeper for moving around like waupun gangnam style.

59 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

What was going on with the goalies moving around loads and putting the penalty takers off so much.

Amazed the ref didn't pull up the Spanish keeper for moving around like waupun gangnam style.

As long as you don't leave the line, it's completely fine.

11 hours ago, HaarDon said:

If outfield players can 'stagger' runs them goalies can move about. The fact its possible for keepers to be sent off in a penalty shootout if they save one after stepping off the line, plus the kick gets retaken, yet outfield players dont get booked or even spoken to for stopping dead b4 kicking the ball is a joke. In such an instance id like to see that outfield player booked and their penalty cancelled

31 minutes ago, tlg1903 said:

Guy Mowbray and jermaine jenas are fucking awful.  I've hated Mowbray for a loooong time but adding captain mediocre on Co comms makes him exponentially worse. 

I stuck them on mute or I was putting my boot through the TV.

• Haha 1

Ally mccoist has his faults but loved his 'id forgotten there was another game on tonight' comment after another bought of england chat by his co commentator in the denmark game.

Possibly my own personal bias but seem to recall hearing 'these two are playing for the right to play england' 

Edited by tom_widdows

Expected win by the guffs against a shite defence of Ukraine.(their no. 22 especially)

Let's not mark Kane eh?

Come on Denmark.

Early goal by them at Wembley will shut the support up.

Engerlund get the worst team away from home. Typical bullshit.

After the free flowing football of earlier in the tournament, Italy seem to have reverted to type and become fairly defensive which is a shame as they were really entertaining and a joy to watch at the outset of the competition.