Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Season 2019/2020 Rebuilding

Apparently clubs have agreed the McGeough deal, but we are still thrashing out length of deal & of course, money. Also heard the Dunne offer is nothing to do with an offer for McKenna, havn't heard any more about the Kennedy lad from the farmers.

A fit MCgeough, Ojo & Ferguson sounds decent in midfield though, & Gregg Leigh signing a permanent deal would be  :thumbsup:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Providing McGeouch is fit, then this could be a great signing.  A lot of fans have been moaning about us not signing him before, so it'll be interesting to see how this works out.  Can't say DM hasn't listened.

According to Sunderland Echo McGeouch is currently injured.

Also hearing :o a Leeds based journalist saying that Leeds & afc have agreed a fee for Scott McKenna.

Cant believe the fee though :o

Seen it, but slightly sceptical about that as he doesn't state who he writes for. We'll see though.  Anything over 4m and we should deal.

Not sure how I feel about McGeouch. Definitely wanted him for a good couple of transfer windows but it’s so clear we need a creative Maddison/Christie spark. That is not him. But considering we’ve had Vyner and Leigh in center mid a few times it’s certainly an upgrade, but if McG, Ojo, Bryson and Ferguson are fit I feel that’s a too similar group. Still, given it’s another player with an injury affected couple of years I’ll be stunned if we have all players fit at once.

Welcome aboard! Is he currently injured??

Replying with that proves the point, your provenance was a fake twitter account which has been endorsed by other fake twitter accounts (curiously from Aberdeen) ... so explain , factually your position ?

So he got caught out by some fud with a fake acct,nae that big a deal....

Not really sure where he'll play. Will he play in front of ojo and fergie? As our number 10? Will fergie push forward? will we try to play the free flowing 4-1-4-1 that he promised at the start of the season with both in front of ojo?

I like pace in the team and these variations all lack it for me.