🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen V Kilmarnock

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

I've seen it a few times I can't really see what caused him to go down

Have to say, watched it numerous times and it's impossible to see whether Logan brought him down or not.  Logan's back is blocking the view so you cannot see if the guy dived or was caught.

I'm surprised by Clarke's rant.  Must be trying to get us unsettled for the replay, hopefully the Dons dressing room will just ignore it and not take the bait.

Against my better judgement going to head over to the replay tomorrow. Hoping the fact it's a cup tie means Killie have to open up which should give us space to get after them. Given up trying to guess what team and formation McInnes will put out. Hopefully no extra time as it means I will miss last train back to Edinburgh.

In

Train then time for a beer hopefully.

Away end

Sprint back to train station.

2-0 McGinn and Rooney.

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

I take the Dons to sneak this by the odd goal and prove the doubters wrong on the imitation pitch.

Stevie May be the hero!

5/4 is pretty good odds for a win in 90 mins.

[move]Come on you reds[/move]

Kilmarnock boss Clarke has no doubt all the pressure is on the shoulders of Dons gaffer McInnes to get through to face Motherwell. Clarke said: There will be a little bit more pressure on Aberdeen than us — their season rests on a good Cup run. Aberdeen are talking about winning the Cup and when you do that you put more pressure on yourselves. We talk about trying to get to a semi-final and trying to beat Aberdeen in a replay. If Aberdeen go out having drawn Kilmarnock at home in a quarter-final, they will be disappointed.If we go out having drawn Aberdeen away, we’ll be sad but we’ll move on. Our season is going well. If we finish top six, having been where we were, it’ll be a good achievement. We have already had a good season. Aberdeen’s season could be defined by how well they do in the Scottish Cup.

Let's put Kilmarnock to the sword tonight. :thumbsup: