Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

What happened on

MálagaSheep

The Buc and Donsdaft coffee morning?  ???

Or have I missed a thread that the two o them have been upsetting someone?

I dont read politics threads so it must be in there somewhere.

Having the pleasure o meeting Buc, i could only assume that its a certain party political group has gave him a dose o broken leg votes. From 14 to -12 in a space o couple o days.

And well DD, bloody hell, have u been speaking of your love for the Glasgow gruesome twosome again?  :dunno:

Wtf is going on?

Cheers, the fightback starts here.

There's only 2 things you need to know about politics.

There's my way and then there's the wrong way.

What could be simpler?

Nothing to argue about at all.

The last two lines sums it up though when we all think that way ;)

I'm immune to bullying.

I don't believe in cyber bullying anyway, unless your head is actually being held in the lavy pot while the flush is being worked then it's not real bullying.

Yes, I'm a decent bloke, but I like a wind up and have views on certain subjects that puts me out of step with current thinking ( even though I am right)

Not that I'm saying Buc doesn't have views, he's very politicaly active.

But he's a nice guy, he would agree to differ.

I'm more likely to tell you to stuff it up your arse.

We should have a board coffee morning

The one we DD and phoenixx was superb DD is my favourite poster of all time he's had me in stitches many many times  love his wise cracks .

Great idea Buc.

I'd be up for that.

Only issue is location however.

Fucking long way to travel for coffee, cake and craic

What's going on here with this Simmie thing?

I took a couple to 3 weeks off the site at the start of the year there and when i came back the Simmie ratings were all over the place for some.

On AbMad you could see who liked what comment, so if that was in place here you'd know who the Durrant bandit was.

I've noticed that the Scientist is a bit quiet just now????

I've noticed that the Scientist is a bit quiet just now????

Eh? I've got nothing to do with the Simmie thing. I very rarely use it and if I do, I declare that I did.

Been very busy and been doing some travel so not had much time to post much. Not that I've got anything to say. The window was shite. Costa missing a pen cost me a 2/1 away win. No new sex partners to brag about. No new illnesses either. Still very low carb diet. Oh, part of a tooth fell out, gloriously fixed by the best dentist on earth. The WYOWYN's are not very interesting. Milne is still a cunt and Derek McInnes still shits the bed. Recent form proves how insane he was at Hampden and Ibrox. Will miss the game tonight but he better not fuck up again. Bought my first pair of DM's for almost 40 years. Black shoe. Been thinking about them for ages. Bought the wife an eternity ring. Well, she did. Have to work harder to pay for it. Bitch.

Eh? I've got nothing to do with the Simmie thing. I very rarely use it and if I do, I declare that I did.

Been very busy and been doing some travel so not had much time to post much. Not that I've got anything to say. The window was shite. Costa missing a pen cost me a 2/1 away win. No new sex partners to brag about. No new illnesses either. Still very low carb diet. Oh, part of a tooth fell out, gloriously fixed by the best dentist on earth. The WYOWYN's are not very interesting. Milne is still a cunt and Derek McInnes still shits the bed. Recent form proves how insane he was at Hampden and Ibrox. Will miss the game tonight but he better not fuck up again. Bought my first pair of DM's for almost 40 years. Black shoe. Been thinking about them for ages. Bought the wife an eternity ring. Well, she did. Have to work harder to pay for it. Bitch.

Boring bastard!

Anything else you would like to add?

Boring bastard!

Anything else you would like to add?

Nope. Nothing I can think of. Jack dull boy and all that. Still intolerant of arseholes and still loving life. Must go to see T2. Thinking of emigrating away from Abz when the youngest permits. Couple of years away minimum. Travelling to do market research than pure holiday just now.

Nope. Nothing I can think of. Jack dull boy and all that. Still intolerant of arseholes and still loving life. Must go to see T2. Thinking of emigrating away from Abz when the youngest permits. Couple of years away minimum. Travelling to do market research than pure holiday just now.

Where you thinking, Rocket?

Where you thinking, Rocket?

England, a country I've never lived in. Going to Harrogate and York to check out Yorkshire next in March. The two eldest daughters will probably be the biggest influence in where we end up, particularly when the first grandchild comes, hopefully not for a few years though.

Aberdeen is dying and I don't want to be around to hear the death gasps. Lived overseas for 15 years but won't be leaving this island again - to live. Will continue to go abroad regularly but at our age, don't want to put down roots there.