Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

What happened on

MálagaSheep

Where are you living at the moment Big Al .And yes it's a great idea

Ah there is the problem that I referred to mate, as I reside in the posh part of Ayrshire (if there is one  ;)).

From memory I'm sure that Rocket once toldme he used to live in the same locality down here as me many years ago  :wave:

Ah there is the problem that I referred to mate, as I reside in the posh part of Ayrshire (if there is one  ;)).

From memory I'm sure that Rocket once toldme he used to live in the same locality down here as me many years ago  :wave:

I've done some cross country relay racing down there about 20 years ago with Metro Aberdeen.

We had very very good runners back then.

Must say it's a very nice scenic place rained a lot I mind that.

We sold our flat in Glasgow and rented in Stewarton for a while before going to Melbourne. Friends of ours from there we keep in touch with relocated to Troon a year or so back. The new hooses as you come in from the Irvine side. Very nice. Ayrshire's not all bad. A lot of it is right enough but where in Scotland doesn't have shit? Fife is exclusively shit. So is Brechin. The Black Isle is black and north of there is a right no-go area. And most wee toons in the North East are racist parochial pigs.

We sold our flat in Glasgow and rented in Stewarton for a while before going to Melbourne. Friends of ours from there we keep in touch with relocated to Troon a year or so back. The new hooses as you come in from the Irvine side. Very nice. Ayrshire's not all bad. A lot of it is right enough but where in Scotland doesn't have shit? Fife is exclusively shit. So is Brechin. The Black Isle is black and north of there is a right no-go area. And most wee toons in the North East are racist parochial pigs.

And you still speak to them after they lined Stewartie's hipper  ;)