Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Friday WYOWYN

MálagaSheep

Ex of Jim Kerr....the Scottish equivalent of Bono. If hes been up her she must be a carrier of sanctimonious bastard syndrome. Very contagious.

On the other hand she looked affa fine the nurses uniform in Holby City.

What the hell I'll double up on the flavoured condoms and give her a taste o Ten Caats urethral weapon

Ex of Jim Kerr....the Scottish equivalent of Bono. If hes been up her she must be a carrier of sanctimonious bastard syndrome. Very contagious.

On the other hand she looked affa fine the nurses uniform in Holby City.

What the hell I'll double up on the flavoured condoms and give her a taste o Ten Caats urethral weapon

Liam Gallagher as well, gadz!

I still would though, she is a natural stunner and always has been. I mind the first time I ever saw her on TV, it was a music video for her 80s group Eighth Wonder, around 88, and I ripped the heed aff it quite a few times with that video.

Was wondering when someone would rock up with that  ;D

I was fair tricket when I rocked up 12 hours after the original post and no one had beat me to it.  I thought maybe no one else has heard it before and I might be able to pass it off as my own...... until you showed up and burst my bubble that is  :(