Breaking: Maddison Out

mcinnes has totally hit his ceiling , another shitebag of a performance, Ryan Jack and Mclean are a fucking disgrace

Game has knocked the shit out of me but gotta say I don't agree with your views on Jack and McLean.  I thought McLean especially was one of our only players to show a bit of bite about his game.  I thought Jack was ok to but seen as he is our captain maybe he didn't fill that position quite as he should.

Shat out of the challenge for their first goal. Played ok after that, but really, what's the point after you've let their most effective player waltz through because you're scared of getting a bit of a dunt?

As I said on the game thread I accept he shat that challenge but will say again, far from our worst player on the day

mcinnes has totally hit his ceiling , another shitebag of a performance, Ryan Jack and Mclean are a fucking disgrace

Intrigued as to what your solution is then, please share or are you only capable of posting negativity every time you post on here ?

Oh wait a minute, you wanted us to sign Connor Sammon or the boy from Dunfermline that has flopped at Dundee this season ;)

Intrigued as to what your solution is then, please share or are you only capable of posting negativity every time you post on here ?

He's not paid to come up with solutions. McInnes is.

Surely after that pathetic display he's entitled to vent off?

It's acceptance of shite performances over the years that has given Milne the cement he needed.

I don't know who we could get as a decent manager. That's the board's job.

All I know is that he is right. McInnes has reached his limit. It's all downhill from here.

2nd and a league cup is all he could ever do. Even the final we did win was a shite performance against a shite opposition.

As I said on the game thread I accept he shat that challenge but will say again, far from our worst player on the day

He wasn't the worst player for us, that is true.  But that single moment was a snapshot of his biggest problem - he's a massive shitebag.  And that single moment put us one down in the biggest match McLean has ever played in for us and our biggest match in over two years.

McLean has nice technique, I think we all know he can play the game but we don't see it often enough, and when he's not on form he can't even get stuck in for us because his lack of a backbone forbids it.

People can say that DM should have sorted out the midfield enforcer role and that is very true, but even if we had Cooper and Simpson in midfield with McLean, I'd still expect Kenny to put a foot in when required - it's one of the basic necessities of a midfielder, in fact, it's just a basic necessity of a professional footballer.

I want McLean to be a success here, but I don't think he has enough about him to achieve it.

It was the most passive performance I've ever seen from the Dons in a cup final and that's what hurts the most.  The two we lost in 2000, we were never going to win as we were so abject at the time. 

The defeats in 87,88, 92 and 93 were really sore but our team fought every inch of the way.

We were light years off that yesterday.

It was the most passive performance I've ever seen from the Dons in a cup final and that's what hurts the most.  The two we lost in 2000, we were never going to win as we were so abject at the time. 

The defeats in 87,88, 92 and 93 were really sore but our team fought every inch of the way.

We were light years off that yesterday.

Knew we weren't that far apart.

I was at all of those finals to which you refer and don't disagree with your analysis.

He's not paid to come up with solutions. McInnes is.

Surely after that pathetic display he's entitled to vent off?

It's acceptance of shite performances over the years that has given Milne the cement he needed.

I don't know who we could get as a decent manager. That's the board's job.

All I know is that he is right. McInnes has reached his limit. It's all downhill from here.

2nd and a league cup is all he could ever do. Even the final we did win was a shite performance against a shite opposition.

He's reached his limit if he's stupid enough to carry on doing the same things without recognising something isnt and hasnt worked.Id be prepared to see how he responds to this* and how he goes about getting a different result next time.I

If he doesnt change it,then yes then things will stagnate and he'll be rightly out on his arse.Lets see what he does at Ibrox,and then in the next transfer window

*or because i cant think of an alternative manager for now

He's reached his limit if he's stupid enough to carry on doing the same things without recognising something isnt and hasnt worked.Id be prepared to see how he responds to this* and how he goes about getting a different result next time.I

If he doesnt change it,then yes then things will stagnate and he'll be rightly out on his arse.Lets see what he does at Ibrox,and then in the next transfer window

*or because i cant think of an alternative manager for now

I also can't think of an alternative manager. I'm just saying that this one isn't very good but the gene pool is utter shite.

I also can't think of any reason why he would change. He's just a very stupid cunt who makes ridiculous management errors and who obviously can't motivate them for the biggest games. The fans know better than the manager who our best 11 are. That's a tragedy.