🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Tonights tipple

manc_don

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A dry run if you like...

The beauty about dry runs is the zero restriction on release.

Every January, I don't drink. It's only to pretend to myself I'm not a social alcoholic.

But every week, I have AFD's, alcohol-free day's.

Having not drunk any alcohol this Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, I'm bevvying any fucking thing I want this weekend. 3 or 4 pints in the pub, a bottle of red the now, zero guilt. I've earned the right to drink...

This is all a bit fucked up no? Why can't we all be French or Italian or Spanish? Once a Scotsman, always a bevvy merchant. I fucking love meeting and bonding with random cunts over a bevvy though. So no excuse for 70/80% of my alcohol intake to be at home these days.

Bought an Aberlour 12 for my girlfriends brother (who I'd drunk a bottle of his finest along with his brother) but no one has been able to bring it back to NZ, so decided to open it tonight with some friends. Good choice tc. Top drawer whisky to celebrate a Boozy day and win over those horrible semi English wankers.

Froccs

Definitely not pronounced like a quine's dress.

I've been off the beer for 9 weeks now and this is the first time I've ventured into a pub.

Wine and soda, but invented in Hungary so sod your spritzer nonsense.

I like a glug ( to put it mildy) so sitting nursing a glass of wine isn't really an option.

The trouble is all variations have bloody nicknames

Decided to go for the Haz Mester ( janitor)

This is 3 glasses of wine and 2 of soda.

That's half a bottle at a time.

660 forints (£1.86) perhaps we shouldn't join the euro after all.

I feel a song coming on

The Janny, aye the Janny

He nearly drove me mad

He shopped me to the teachers

Every time that I was bad.

Picked up some bottles of Seven Giraffes on the way home.Doesnt taste great,but its buckled the head up nicely.Work the morn,need to ease off a bit

Holy fucking long necked cow!

Never heard of 7 giraffes until 3 or 4 hours ago. Our local is celebrating 10 years and we are paying 2007 prices this Friday, Sat and Sun. Some lassie came in and ordered a 7 giraffes. I'd never heard of it.