Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Aberdeen Mad

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three Crazz, you Malaga and Pacman (if they come)will have to get a what's cooking thread going.

Just now it feels like your moving into a new house but only half your stuff has arrived and it needs unpacked.

Good idea , settle in feet under the table ( elbows off though) perhaps a Friday , Saturday libation selection may be called for to  , bit of a house warming if you like , invite all the new

Neighbours in as a welcome

Fit like folks!

I'm a Dandy in OZ and Silent peeping tom fae ABMad drifting over to this forum as well. Tried many a time to register and chat in there, but forum/site wiz too complicated for my simpleton brain to figure out how to register. Somehow managed this one at a first attempt!

As a voyeur feel weird speaking up here! Just decided to follow the baffling (and sometimes comical) characters from there and find my voice!!

Stand Free

Good morning all.

Lets get this off to a good start, no fighting with the natives, well not for a few days anyway.

The big worry was that Abmad would just close and no one would know where anyone else had went.

So now that a fair few of us are here let's see if we can get back to the good old days.

Another refugee from Abmad. Member/lurker for a while.  Had stopped using Abmad, too frustrating. Happy to join in & give this a good go. Come on folks, we need a good forum for Dandies to vent their spleen. Look forward to some decent banter and decent debate. COYR!

I signed up here during the last exodus, but have since not posted on any sites (mainly due to Ad-Mad's slow death and not being bothered).

What's the script with Ad-mad now, with Ed going is that now game over? - or is someone taking it over? Hopefully everyone jumps ship.

Hopefully this site takes off as a result, it's easy to use and no pop-ups!