Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

All aboard the number 23 Bus

http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/clubNewsDetail/0,,10284~1224069,00.html

Number 23 Bus arrives

David Bus this afternoon completed his medical and has signed for the Dons until the end of the season. The 29 year old was previously with Dutch side De Graafschap. The Dutch defender trained with the players this morning and is likely to go straight into the squad for Saturday's game against Hearts at Pittodrie.

Meanwhile trialist Joseph Lapira also trained with the players today. Jimmy Calderwood said the following on his progress. "Joseph was with us this morning but it wasn't the ideal opportunity for me to have a proper look at what he is capable of. We played a small game but we were playing in the styles we thought we would come up against at Hearts on Saturday so he couldn't really show us his full potential. He will train again with us tomorrow, then Sunday and Monday and hopefully he will get the chance to play in reserves against Falkirk on Wednesday."

On the Michael Hart situation he commented "With regards to Michael, he is down the road at the minute getting a scan on his back. I am assuming everything will go ok down there and I would imagine he will be their player by the start of next week if not before. They just wanted to make sure it wasn't any more serious than first thought."

The latest team news for Saturday is that definitely out are Byrne, Hart, Touzani and Aluko. Jimmy said "Aluko picked up quite a bad hamstring injury in the reserve game yesterday and I gather he could be out for 3-6 weeks, we will have to wait and see what the scan says tomorrow."

Not clear whether he's signed a loan deal or permanent terms with Dons until end of season.

Guest Shabba Ranks

"Joseph was with us this morning but it wasn't the ideal opportunity for me to have a proper look at what he is capable of."

On holiday in Majorca?  :wave:

Not clear whether he's signed a loan deal or permanent terms with Dons until end of season.

Reading between the lines it says "he was previously with Dutch side DG" so I'd hazzard a guess he's ours now?

Worryingly though he:

is likely to go straight into the squad for Saturday's game against Hearts at Pittodrie

Thought I read somewhere that he hadn't kicked a competitive ball for more than a season?