Jack out for 6-8 weeks

A mate of mine (yes, I'm big noting myself) Ally Shewan posted this on Facebook today.

I see the P & J has a comic strip on the back page today, I had a good laugh at Danny Laws column about Ryan Jack being a iron man and all the crap that went with it, Okay I will admit it was a hefty challenge but that's what real football is about, I would like to remind Danny that Ryan was out for a spell last season as well with an injury and he does not tackle very much during a game, Mind you he is an excellent footballer and in this modern day and age he stands out in most of the games and I am not hitting at him in this post, its the reporter that is the ass ---- . Bring some of the more senior reporters into the role that Danny Law has, what happened to the reporters like Norman Macdonald, P & j Jimmy Forbes Evening Express, Ronald Main and Ian Broadley, they were real reporters but it seems to be a trend with football not being such a good sport to watch now and even the referees have failed in many of the games and most of all the soccer stars of nowadays are getting paid even if they don't play. ( Och I wish I was young again ).

Do you recon this is true now?

Just for you young ones, Ally played over 250 games at left back without missing a game injured.