Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons drawn against Celtic in the next round of the cup

Lets do the Orish mob this time around  :thumbsup:

Some eight days that is going to be......

St Johnstone cup semi

Howkers in the league at Pittodrie

Howkers away in the Scottish Cup

I can remember a time before when we've beaten them twice in the space of four days ;D

Managed it last time

If you'll allow me to be pedantic it was a home draw last time which they managed to take to a reply which we did indeed get through. I hope I'm wrong but usually when we play them our arses collapse at the mere sight of Kris Commons.

If you'll allow me to be pedantic it was a home draw last time which they managed to take to a reply which we did indeed get through. I hope I'm wrong but usually when we play them our arses collapse at the mere sight of Kris Commons.

In which case the game plan has to be to hit him hard and repeatedly on the Wed night and put the little English cunt out of the cup game.

I presume there will be a 6000 away support allocation offered? (Scottish cup rules certainly used to require min 10% allocation to away supporters)

Kick off will of course be switched to 1245pm

Not sure about kick off Tom.

Habitually Timothy domestic home games don't get televised.

I've already had all the tim fuckers I know texting and emailing me laughing about this tie

I say we man up and play to the final whistle even if it is 10 minutes past the 90 and we go down fighting.

Let's just be positive and maybe send some of those vibes the team's way - when I were a lass we used to always beat them in Glasgow  :thumbsup:

I've already had all the tim fuckers I know texting and emailing me laughing about this tie

I say we man up and play to the final whistle even if it is 10 minutes past the 90 and we go down fighting.

Let's just be positive and maybe send some of those vibes the team's way - when I were a lass we used to always beat them in Glasgow  :thumbsup:

This is all I ask for.

There's not really a better game to show as far as I can see and with The Rangers being at home too one of the games will have to shift.

Stewart, ken fit you're saying and don't disagree that it is the stand out game for tv coverage, but Timothy domestic home games don't normally get shown live.

Personally speaking hope it isn't on TV for two reasons.

Firstly will be silly o'clock kick off and secondly will definitely impact upon the level of support we take to the game.