Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Gothenburg Anniversary Night in Glasgow

Good work bobby, hope you manage to get a good turnout. I have no doubts you will  :thumbsup:

Thanks Manc. If anyone has any enquiries about the night, please just email the address on the flyer, as I'm away for the next 3 weeks as of today so won't be picking anything up on here.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a wee update on this folks...I'm delighted to say that we have managed to confirm a SECOND very special guest for the evening.

We have also received some fantastic raffle prizes which have been very kindly donated by a variety of individuals and organisations.

Promises to be a great night and I hope to see a lot of you there.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Folks,

Not long now until the big night... just wanted to give those that are attending an idea of how the night will take shape.

We're starting the match at 7.20pm. We'll then have an extended half time break which will be used for a Q&A for our special guests. The rest of the game will be played with small breaks for drawing the raffle - prizes include a signed top, signed ball, prints donated kindly by DollyDigital - and announcing the winners of our Dons In Europe quiz (pretty tough quiz, get studying tonight).

If you're coming along please get there as close to 7 as you can so you don't miss the start of our evening.  The night is being run primarily to raise funds for Red Stars, and we're also looking for players, so if you're interested please speak to one of us on the night.

Hope to see a lot of you there and that you have a fantastic evening.

COYR

Bobby, sorry I can't be there tomorrow night.

Sure it'll be a great night, and can only imagine the bounce there'll be when Hewitt's header hits the back of the net, by which time most folk should be well bevvied.

Enjoy and good luck with the fund raising mate :thumbsup: 

Have a great night everyone going along to this.  I'm not in Glasgow anymore so unfortunately wont make it but if I was I'd be there with bells on, especially given that today I have an anniversary all of my own to celebrate!

Well done to Bobby for doing this, and the poster is a belter.  My money's on the Dons to win in extra time.

All the best for tonight.