deer shaggers v sheep shaggers

Just because it suits your running narrative doesn't make it so.

Yes we do miss him. I'm certain we don't "3-0 to Inverness" miss him though.

Are you deliberately trying to misunderstand me?

I've said, several times on here, how delighted I am by Anderson this season, much better than I expected, and I have admitted I was wrong.

All I'm trying to say today is that I think, now, Considine is more important to the team than Anderson these days. In fact I think he's possibly the most valuable player we have (to us) and losing him is a huge blow and, as a result, we will struggle.

Not hitting the panic button, hopefully just a bad day at the office but that was grim stuff.

Firstly it looked as if most the team had spent their winter break living it up in Costa-del-san-migel.  ICt were quicker and hungrier from the off.  We created very little while even without have a decent attempt on goal early on the still looked dangerous.

I would give Smith passmarks but that was about it.

2 biggest issues, of which there were many were firstly playing Vernon, somewhere vaguely in midfield again.  Fucking waste of a journey and now we have more players back fit I have no idea what he was meant to be doing.

Secondly, and sadly, Russel looks like he has reached the end of the line.  He has been poor for a while now and Sat was another terrible performance.  He more than anyone else is costing us goals and if we aren't getting a defender in then surely Joe has to move into the middle with Jack/Osbourne/Josh at RB.

Not hitting the panic button, hopefully just a bad day at the office but that was grim stuff.

Firstly it looked as if most the team had spent their winter break living it up in Costa-del-san-migel.  ICt were quicker and hungrier from the off.  We created very little while even without have a decent attempt on goal early on the still looked dangerous.

I would give Smith passmarks but that was about it.

2 biggest issues, of which there were many were firstly playing Vernon, somewhere vaguely in midfield again.  Fucking waste of a journey and now we have more players back fit I have no idea what he was meant to be doing.

Secondly, and sadly, Russel looks like he has reached the end of the line.  He has been poor for a while now and Sat was another terrible performance.  He more than anyone else is costing us goals and if we aren't getting a defender in then surely Joe has to move into the middle with Jack/Osbourne/Josh at RB.

Admittedly I wasnt there at the weekend but I get the impression its the number of games on heavy pitches that have taken their toll on Anderson.

Fingers crossed we can give him a bit of a rest and he can get back to the standard he was at earlier in the season!

Even without attending games I know Anderson needs a rest.  We have got a lot more out of him probably that anyone, including himself, would have thought.  A Central defender is a must and it's doing my head in why we aren't actively doing anything about this (hopefully they are actually doing some behind the scenes).

I'm not even going to bother watching the lowlights as even on the radio it sounded like we were woeful.  Getting a top 3 place is a must this season, anything less is unacceptable given the quality of the other teams.  Injuries or not, the only thing we are consistent at this season is being inconsistent (probably to greater extremes than other seasons).