Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

january transfer window 2013

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the retard are running a story stating that McGinn turned 3 clubs down on DD.  Fair play if true, certainly the player I didn't want to see leave during January.

If the player knocked the interest back does that mean the club accepted bids?

Teams mention were Leeds, Birmingham and maybe Sheff Utd?? £500,000 seems low for an international thats scored 15 in the SPL, thats more than Hooper. I know we are a selling club but think we'd get more than that... Not that I think the story is true, can imagine the retard making it up to infuriate fans that bids were accepted at such a late time in the window.

P.s - Didn't buy the paper, looked at the back page in the shop, on the sly, made sure no one was looking

I see we actually made more signings that I realised.

"And we'll have what seems like two new signings next week when Gary Naysmith and Ryan Jack return to training. When people say to me what about your transfer window, I say we haven't been busy but we got three new signings back two weeks ago. We got Stephen Hughes, we got Isaac Osbourne, and Rob Milsom who were all out of action for ages. Things are looking up in terms of the quality of the squad. We've been a bit short in terms of numbers in recent games but now it's getting back to good quality.

I see we actually made more signings that I realised.

"And we'll have what seems like two new signings next week when Gary Naysmith and Ryan Jack return to training. When people say to me what about your transfer window, I say we haven't been busy but we got three new signings back two weeks ago. We got Stephen Hughes, we got Isaac Osbourne, and Rob Milsom who were all out of action for ages. Things are looking up in terms of the quality of the squad. We've been a bit short in terms of numbers in recent games but now it's getting back to good quality.

Just knew he would come out with pish like that.

• 8 months later...

Specualtion elsewhere that Prince Buaben is in Aberdeen for talks today.

Mind him looking a bit handy at the Arabs, but no idea what he has, or more likely hasn't done down south

Been training with us this week, and in the Main Stand for the game today....

Make of that what you will

Derek quoted as saying, Prince has been training with us and can continue to do so, but we are not making a move to sign him, or something along those lines.

See on Dundee Utd Mad, that after initially creaming themselves about the prospect of Gomis and Bauben re joining them, they've now decided that Bauben is shite, and that Gomis was always carrying him in games  ;)

Derek quoted as saying, Prince has been training with us and can continue to do so, but we are not making a move to sign him, or something along those lines.

See on Dundee Utd Mad, that after initially creaming themselves about the prospect of Gomis and Bauben re joining them, they've now decided that Bauben is shite, and that Gomis was always carrying him in games  ;)

I wish I had some of whatever drugs they're taking!  :rofl: