Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

january transfer window 2013

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie Murphy and Nicky law out of contract with Motherwell at the end of the season. 

Murphy has been linked with a move South and (along with every other out of contract player in Scotland) THE Huns so suspect he will be out of our price range. Law will probably get a move to some English 4th division club on 3 times the wages we can offer.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone on P&B claiming we're going to sign Barry Robson but can't see any evidence for this claim, nor any reason why we would want to.

He plays MLS now so maybe a loan, I'd have him in a second actually given the only player we have that can pick a pass is hughes and he has missed more games than he has played

Apparently "all over twitter", I haven't see anything myself (probably because I don't use twitter) that we are trying to get in Paddy McCourt on a pre-contract. People worried about his injury issues but personally I'd take him in a heartbeat if true, could see him making a McGinn style impact and I think potentially one of out best partnerships up front if we keep a hold of McGinn