Wednesday 19th June 2024

Euro 2024 -  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland v 🇨🇭Switzerland

kick-off 8pm

Hearts V Aberdeen 8/12/12

Was over as a contest the moment their referee gave them their penalty, you could almost see him waiting to give it. Then in the second half hearts player does much the same as Josh and..................... >:D

Still doesn't hide the fact we were crap and had NO MIDFIELD Craig.

NO MIDFIELD.

Got that

NO MIDFIELD

Fix NO MIDFIELD in January please.

We played well for the first ten minutes or so.

We look poor though, miss Fraser.

I liked the look of McManus though. One of few positives of the day. Vernon looked awful, Hayes had flashes of good play then moments of awful play. Masson looked terrible. Hearts can't afford to keep both sets of toilets open.

To be fair to brown, most of us were complaining that there were too many midfielders at the beginning of the season. I don't blame him for that aspect of things, but our team seem completely devoid of confidence right now. Can't say I expected us to score or get a result today but its concerning. Where we weren't taking our chances and drawing at the beginning of the season, we're now failing to score and losing.  its a slippery slope!

Managed to get a free ticket upgrade. Had a ticket in the lower section, which was £4 cheaper, when I went to get a new ticket printed (free of charge due to the ticket not being sent out by the club accidentally) they got me one for the upper section.

I want to see that penalty again though, didn't look like one to me. One of those where under the strict rules it is a penalty, but if that was the case both teams should have had about five each. McManus had his shirt pulled as he shot, in a decent chance, at one point. Surely that is a penalty and red card as it clearly put him off when it was a goal scoring opportunity. Right in front of the ref too and he just ignored it.

Was over as a contest the moment their referee gave them their penalty, you could almost see him waiting to give it. Then in the second half hearts player does much the same as Josh and..................... >:D

Still doesn't hide the fact we were crap and had NO MIDFIELD Craig.

NO MIDFIELD.

Got that

NO MIDFIELD

Fix NO MIDFIELD in January please.

Frustrations are one thing, but with Hughes, Rae, Osbourne, Milsom, Jack (& Fraser) all out injured, I think we can surely agree that having 5 central midfield players out injured is a luxury that no team can afford and to be fair, it is not an area that necessarily needs strengthening at all.

josh certainly didn't drag him down, but he had his arm wrapped around his neck right in front of the ref. was madness. just like leaving a leg hanging out for some cheating wee prick to fall over. i'm not angry that it was given now that i've seen it.

hearts were shit, and our midfield not being there meant we couldn't stop the attack, or get anything going ourselves. 2-0 was an inevitable outcome.

next couple games are absolutely huge.

No seen the highlights. It was shite the first time I seen the game. Terrible game. Never really got going and never threatened really until it was too late. Hearts were shit but we were worse. I ken the midfield was lightweight as fuck but as bloo_toon_red says, having 5 first team midfielders out is something every team in the country would struggle to cope with.

We really have some utter idiots in our support. At the end of the first half, I heard a very loud shout of 'BROON, GET OOT'. Just generally too, that was one of the poorer away supports I've seen. Usually, we're really good at getting behind the team. Maybe it was just the particular section I was in but it seemed some were particularly quick to turn. Then when we were on the platform at Haymarket, me and my mates got involved in an argument with another Don who said we weren't real fans because we hadn't been in Gothenburg despite the fact none of us was born in 1983. What a fucking plunger, I really could have hit him. Absolute tool.

No seen the highlights. It was shite the first time I seen the game. Terrible game. Never really got going and never threatened really until it was too late. Hearts were shit but we were worse. I ken the midfield was lightweight as fuck but as bloo_toon_red says, having 5 first team midfielders out is something every team in the country would struggle to cope with.

We really have some utter idiots in our support. At the end of the first half, I heard a very loud shout of 'BROON, GET OOT'. Just generally too, that was one of the poorer away supports I've seen. Usually, we're really good at getting behind the team. Maybe it was just the particular section I was in but it seemed some were particularly quick to turn. Then when we were on the platform at Haymarket, me and my mates got involved in an argument with another Don who said we weren't real fans because we hadn't been in Gothenburg despite the fact none of us was born in 1983. What a fucking plunger, I really could have hit him. Absolute tool.

Someone not too far from me decided to throw a coffee cup at Hearts goalkeeper for some reason.