Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Madrid Countdown.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On another note, GUASC's Madrid tickets haven't arrived. I phoned up AFC who said they were still sitting in the office and would be posted today, until I pointed out I was flying out tomorrow morning. ::) Fucking useless! To say I'm unimpressed is an understatement. I've to meet John Morgan to get the tickets at the ground before the game now unfortunately curtailing my enjoyment of pre-match bozzing. :(

On another note, GUASC's Madrid tickets haven't arrived. I phoned up AFC who said they were still sitting in the office and would be posted today, until I pointed out I was flying out tomorrow morning. ::) Fucking useless! To say I'm unimpressed is an understatement. I've to meet John Morgan to get the tickets at the ground before the game now unfortunately curtailing my enjoyment of pre-match bozzing. :(

AFC making a shambles of things again then :hammer:

Jesus fucking Christ that is one almighty fuck up on their behalf.

Hope it works out ok for you and the rest of GUASC.

Nae trying to get me pished and nab my ticket though ;)

I'll be keeping an eye on your guys that are travelling via Dublin with me and my couple of mates.

I'd be getting them off them the minute you arrive as he'll no doubt be busy taking names of people throwing scrunched up bits of paper on the day of the game.

Well I thought the obvious/easiest way would be either for them to be delivered to my hotel, or for me to pick them up from the team hotel (or something :P) but that's what they offered me. I do have JM's phone number though so could always contact him and see if it would suit him to do it on Wednesday. I mean otherwise he's going to be waiting outside the ground for me an hour and a half before the game, does he not have better things to do?

I was actually told on Friday they were in the post and would come Saturday morning (as they'd forgotten the Celtic tickets too) and I stayed in Glasgow especially on Friday night so I'd get them but they never came. Thankfully I got our Celtic tics put on the bus.

Well I thought the obvious/easiest way would be either for them to be delivered to my hotel, or for me to pick them up from the team hotel (or something :P) but that's what they offered me. I do have JM's phone number though so could always contact him and see if it would suit him to do it on Wednesday. I mean otherwise he's going to be waiting outside the ground for me an hour and a half before the game, does he not have better things to do?

I was actually told on Friday they were in the post and would come Saturday morning (as they'd forgotten the Celtic tickets too) and I stayed in Glasgow especially on Friday night so I'd get them but they never came. Thankfully I got our Celtic tics put on the bus.

Squeaky bums all the way to kick off then.  >:D

Fecking hell abody seems to be very organised.

Working all day today, nae a single thing looked oot or packed including passport. :-[

Flight is at 6.50am tomorrow

Same here Big Al.

Tonight I'll be getting my shit together, working from home tomorrow morning then hoping on the express train after lunch.

I'm glad I'm not heading to Madrid today as I'm still feeling rough after the weekend!

H'min its mortgaged to the hilt already mate

I hate to pour cold water on things, but I seriously dinnae think the bar there will be open at six in the morning

Are you guys travelling doon in the early hours ?

Five minutes away in a taxi for me ;)

Aye, leaving about half 4 ish from Vegas.

The boozer has been open at that time in the departure lounge when I've went to Dublin before at that time so I'm confident!