Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Madrid Countdown.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 days for me.

Mizer, is there some sort of lunchtime meeting in a central Edinburgh establishment before we make a jaunt out to the airport?

I'm up for that. I have the day off so aside from school drop off and a sneaky christmas shop for the wife in the a.m. I am free from lunch time onwards  :thumbsup:

Can I request that you don't let Hebrew get too drunk as I don't want to have to look after her when she arrives!

I'm sure Hebrew is old enough and sensible enough to make her own decisions with regards to alcohol consumption. :thumbsup:

I'm up for that. I have the day off so aside from school drop off and a sneaky christmas shop for the wife in the a.m. I am free from lunch time onwards  :thumbsup:

I'm working a.m. and will probably dart out of the door at 12.  Guildford Arms?  Just so we can get it right up Peterheid before we go? :wave:

Guest dundee_red

Hmm, you think?!

We'll be arriving at midnight anyway.  Hopefully most of the booze will have worn off by then and we can fire into tapas, piella and red wine. :-\

Midnight! That's past my bedtime! She might have to stay with you on Tuesday night so I don't have to be woken up to give her a key. :P

4 into 3 beds is bad enough (well, for mizer & chimp anyway :-*) wihtou making it 5 into 3  ???

Guest dundee_red

4 into 3 beds is bad enough (well, for mizer & chimp anyway :-*) wihtou making it 5 into 3  ???

And Mizer snores like a motherfucker. :hammer:

Ah well, better get some ear plugs then!

I will be no my own on Tuesday night, as Jay doesn't arrive until Wednesday so no Miles sandwich available I'm afraid.

Sneckie, you have a responsibility here so just swallow it. You are the one who asked HD to share with you so quit trying to offload her.  :hammer:

I will be no my own on Tuesday night, as Jay doesn't arrive until Wednesday so no Miles sandwich available I'm afraid.

Sneckie, you have a responsibility here so just swallow it. You are the one who asked HD to share with you so quit trying to offload her.  :hammer:

Your responsibility is to not let her get too smashed before she arrives...I'm pretty sure I'll manage just fine when I am suitably smashed too!

Right, after Englands result tonight I am happy for the first time since saturday. BRING ON MADRID, will be on the subway into town in 6 days!

madrid_subway.jpg

:lolabove:

Hope you'll nae be wearing those sandals ;D

FFS digging up the old shit yah bastard  :P Dinna ken if I would ka them sandals like, got a bit o a heel tae them.