Hunbelievable! Memories of our battles with Rangers (now deceased)

Sorry for another hun thread, but as they won't exist at all soon we might as well milk it for all it's worth.

The idea of this one is to recall your favourite and not-so-favourite moments from Dons matches v the hun.  Whether it's results, tackles, fights, goals... put them here; tales from your days out against them, youtube clips, pictures... whatever.  There have been some fantastic talking points from these matches through the years, and the other day I thought "I'll miss them..." and then I snapped out of it and realised this is all for the greater good...

Here's my starter for 10:

width=400 height=251http://www.afc.co.uk/javaImages/a2/a6/0,,10284~10921634,00.jpg[/img]

2 of my favourite tackles assaults have come from players who are known for being fucking poofs. Ricky Foster and Chris Clark. Dandy_Don and I fondly remember the night at Pittodrie that Foster ran the width of the pitch and put Thomas Buffel up in the air. We celebrated like it was a goal. :thumbsup:

The other one was Chris Clark in showing backbone shocker. Having just been binned by that horrible cunt Alan Hutton moments earlier Clark took retribution by smashing him right infront of the Hun support.  :thumbsup:

I won't go into details about my most favouritest of all tackles.  :wave: It was  anice one though.

As for results.. the top one for me has to be my first trip to Ibrox in the early 90s. Although we only got a draw when Paul Kane scored I experienced my first proper bounce.  :thumbsup: A very close second is the win we got at Hampden in the 1995 League Cup semi where Billy Dodds scored a double. I think the first time I saw Aberdeen beat Rangers was at Pittodrie in a 2-0 win where I think Pressley scored an OG from an Eoin Jess cross and Duncan Shearer scored the other. I remember being really excited about that game and it didn't disappoint.

EDIT:

• 3 weeks later...

85/86 or so?

I remember being there and feeling as unsafe at a game as I ever have!

SCUM

I remember walking back to the car at Ibrox with my parents around this time, I would have been 11 or 12 and some hun came sprinting after us and said "I fuckin hate you sheep shagging bastards"

My best memory was from my first ever game against the team previously known as rangers. Was the last day of the 07/08 season with Miller and Mackie scoring. Sitting in Row A of the RDS next to the away fans. When the goals went in the looks on the mutant faces were priceless as they realised that they well and truly bottled the league that year. Someone obviously got so annoyed and chucked a pound coin in my direction. Thought it was affa kind of them to pay us to watch their team getting pumped.