Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hearts v Aberdeen

SUPPORTERS INFO FOR HEARTS 31/3/12

HEARTS v ABERDEEN

Aberdeen supporters will be accommodated in the Upper section of the Roseburn Stand, Sections K  L and M. There are a limited number of tickets for sale at Pittodrie - Adults £23 Over 65’s and students £15  Under 18 £12 and Under 12 £7.

Cash gates will be operating; Adults £23 Concessions £15 ( over 65 Students with appropriate Student ID  and under 18’s)

It will be allocated seating

A portacabin is situated next to the Hearts Ticket Office for Collections.

Hearts are selling their Semi final tickets and early bird season tickets, so the area around the ticket Office is expected to be very busy.

DISABLED SUPPORTERS

There are a limited number of Wheelchair Spaces available. The cost is £13 with carer free. Any request should be made well in advance at the Hearts Ticket Office.

TURNSTILES

The Turnstiles will open at 2pm, there will be three Turnstiles for cash and three for pre purchased tickets

COACH/CAR PARKING

Coaches will be parked in Russell Road. There is no access to Russell Road from Corstorphine Road. Coaches should enter via Gorgie Road, McLeod street, where they can drop off supporters at the entrance to the Roseburn Stand. All coaches must be parked in Russell Road by  2 30pm due to McLeod Street  and other surrounding streets being closed from 2 30pm

There are no designated car parks, on street parking is available  around the stadium, however please check for any restrictions.

FLAGS

No surfing flags are allowed , large flags and flags one meter canes are permitted.

ROAD WORKS

As previously posted there are planned road works on the Forth Road Bridge which may cause delays.

There are various road works throughout Edinburgh. However there is no entry to the Stadium from Corstorphine Road.

There are major road works at Haymarket with various road closures.

Anyone coming by train and alighting at Haymarket should consider going to the temporary taxi rank on the right hand side as you come out of the station as the one on the left takes a long U turn through various streets to get to the other side of the station.

Craig spoke to the media at lunchtime to preview the Hearts game. To watch the media conference in full please click here.

"I fancy going to Tynecastle because invariably the better the opposition, the better we play. I am optimistic about our trip to Tynecastle, no doubt about that and I think you will find an Aberdeen team which will make an impact at Tynecastle.

"The injury situation has improved slightly. We hope that just on the fringe of things will be Isaac Osbourne. Slightly better is Stephen Hughes who may be fit. Russell Anderson had a full game in mid-week so it gives him an opportunity to be available for selection. I do not think the position he plays is a priority position at the minute but it is good to have him fit and ready. So Isaac is still a doubt. Fraser Fyvie will not be available.

"I think I will look at the resources and decide whether to use Russell or not. He has proved in the couple of games that he is ready to be considered. I think you would agree that he is maybe not as match sharp as he would like to be but, because of the experience he has got and his influence, we could use him.

"We always had good results at Tynecastle previous to coming here. It is not that it is an intimidating place for a game, it has a very good atmosphere and a great a stadium and the players should be motivated to play at Tynecastle.

"Three points would be great. We want to finish as high up this league as possible; the semi-final is not coming into our minds at the moment. The main objective for us at the moment is to get three points and to be, not in a totally proud position, but as proud as we can in the lower-half. That means being the best of the rest and that means catching Kilmarnock which I think is possible.

"I get on very well with the Hearts manager, it is a great club and it is a terrific environment in which to play and as i say it shouldn't be intimidating, it should be motivating.

"Generally in football the leopard doesn't change its spots; that's a theory I have anyway. Therefore, a player who will try and save themselves in a league game in the hope they will be ready for the cup, we are not interested in that.

Craig also gave an update on the contract news.

"I have a meeting this afternoon and that's just to try and get our act together in terms of a retain list and release list. It won't be definitive today; I would imagine it will be the first of several meetings. The players will have no indication even before the semi-final. We may have our minds made up but it is totally inappropriate, for example, if we were not renewing a player's contract to tell them before they may be used in the semi-final, that's crazy. There will be one or two players that may well be in that situation but it won't be announced, I can assure you that. I am very sensitive on how players should be advised about their future and it shouldn't be through the media I think you will agree.

"We have made up our minds on most players. There are one two that when I meet tomorrow with the group I will ask can we reserve judgement on a couple of players. I think it is only fair to the guys concerned and there is a good reason for that. This afternoons meeting will not be totally conclusive."