Hearts v Aberdeen

:wave:

It's quite common for two different individuals to have contrasting opinions, particularly when it comes to fitba.

Am I going to watch the game? Errr... no. You cunts go on about how bad it is week in, week out so why should I?

Chris Crichton also gives us a regular dose of depression when it comes to AFC.

Having supported AFC for a period spanning six decades and endured the last decade and a half of pure pisch, I'm one of the missing thousands these days.

Weird thing is, I can't even go to the semi or the final, should we get there. I would feel that I was depriving a more deserving supporter of a ticket so the massive and continuing mismanagement of the club by our grabbing bald chairman has had the counter-productive effect of driving many of us away permanently.

When the cuntfuck Milne departs, and the next gadgie rids the club of the cancer that is Willie Miller (who's lawyer and mate was recently prevented from running his own law firm, I noticed), then my guess is that the average crowd will increase by at least 4,000. The city and the shire WANT to support our football club. Too many of us are not prepared to support the cunts who run it, and who serve up the same shit year after year.

What a beautiful day.

I never realised how old you were, Rocket. Is it the fact that you're impotent that makes you such a miserable, pretentious and argumentative cunt?  :wave:

You have no idea how old I am and you have no idea how to read people, a classic symptom of youth and ignorance.

The joy that I bring to others is like the sun in the NE these past three days. My altruism is legendary.

Just thank your lucky stars that you get the opportunity to converse with a genius like me, thanks to the fucking tinternet.

Who else you got to talk to other than the sub-educated, twisted and bitter low-paid fuckwits like you at your work?

And some parents who tried to emigrate to get away from you when you were small.

You have no idea how old I am and you have no idea how to read people, a classic symptom of youth and ignorance.

The joy that I bring to others is like the sun in the NE these past three days. My altruism is legendary.

Just thank your lucky stars that you get the opportunity to converse with a genius like me, thanks to the fucking tinternet.

Who else you got to talk to other than the sub-educated, twisted and bitter low-paid fuckwits like you at your work?

And some parents who tried to emigrate to get away from you when you were small.

You could have just said "Aye" and saved everyone a bit of time.  :lolabove:

I'd hardly call our Donstalk run-ins as "conversing" but nevermind. I talk to hunners of folk. There are plenty of sub-educated twisted cunts on my Facebook too.  :wave:

Nae quite sure about the last thing you said. You've clearly tried to guess some things about me there and you've guessed wrong!

Wonga.com are looking for one Aberdeen fan to represent the club in the half-time 'Cash Dash' against Hearts.

The Cash Dash is a race in two giant Zorb balls, with one Hearts fan getting to compete against an Aberdeen fan across the Tynecastle turf on Saturday.

The winner will be the fan who crosses the finishing line first, and will earn themselves £250, courtesy of Wonga.

In addition, Wonga are also donating £250 to the Big Hearts Charity.

For your chance to win £250 and to also be the supporter that represents Aberdeen, enter the Wonga Cash Dash now, visit the Wonga Football Facebook page (link below).

Go to the Hearts Football tab and enter your details on the Cash Dash for your chance to win £250.

The closing date for all entries is Friday 30th March at Noon.

You must be 18 years old to take part and have a ticket to the game.

http://www.facebook.com/wongacom?sk=app_293592500666096

Cadger also played 90mins

From yesterdays EE

SKIPPER Russell Anderson will rejoin the Aberdeen FC first team squad for Saturday’s SPL visit to Hearts.

Aberdeen FC boss Craig Brown will welcome the 33-year-old defender back into the first-team fold after Anderson came through the full 90 minutes of their 1-0 friendly win at Forfar with flying colours.

Brown said: “It was a stroll for Russell and it will be great to have him back involved for the Hearts game.”