Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

How would you mark CB's report card after 39 games in charge

mizer
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm not going to comment on his performance other than to say that he seems to have made the exact same errors as McGhee in overloading areas of the park whilst completely ignoring others.

They both also left Motherwell having done a decent jobs there with somewhat lesser resources.

Could be coincidence that they had similar game plans or could it just be that they're "both shite"?

I can't help but feel that there must be more to it than that?

Are the reasons they've both been a failure been down to the same reason?

AFC?

Booooooo

Seconded.

I stepped away from this thread midweek because i had a wee sneaking suspicion we may do something today... i really should know better.

I said in another thread that Brown's first mistake was the line up v Celtic in the LC Semi.  the unfortunate thing is that he's done hardly anything right since.  And that's true. But sacking the manager would take the focus from Milne getting pelters, and that's what it has to come down to now.

Seconded.

I stepped away from this thread midweek because i had a wee sneaking suspicion we may do something today... i really should know better.

I said in another thread that Brown's first mistake was the line up v Celtic in the LC Semi.  the unfortunate thing is that he's done hardly anything right since.  And that's true. But sacking the manager would take the focus from Milne getting pelters, and that's what it has to come down to now.

Thing is BB we need to take action quickly to turn the league form round. Getting Milne out is not something that will happen quickly and I fear that if we leave Brown in position until that happens it could leave us looking at first division football next season. Brown needs to be got rid of now but pressure kept up on the board and Milne as well even after Browns departure.

Thing is BB we need to take action quickly to turn the league form round. Getting Milne out is not something that will happen quickly and I fear that if we leave Brown in position until that happens it could leave us looking at first division football next season. Brown needs to be got rid of now but pressure kept up on the board and Milne as well even after Browns departure.

Yeah, fair point but do you really think they'rre going to bin him? I don't.  I really don't.

I honestly don't see the point in getting rid of Broon. The problem is Milne. Whoever we get in we're just going to have to pay off 12 months down the line anyway. Going down to the 1st division might be the kick in the cunt that Milne needs? Although that's assuming we came straight back up which I just couldn't see happening.

I honestly don't see the point in getting rid of Broon. The problem is Milne. Whoever we get in we're just going to have to pay off 12 months down the line anyway. Going down to the 1st division might be the kick in the cunt that Milne needs? Although that's assuming we came straight back up which I just couldn't see happening.

The problem is with this is that failure is already accepted with milnes regime. In fact the only humiliation there is now is to be relegated. As long as the club survives one way or another the board don't seem to care.

Failure and mediocrity are ok. One more humiliation won't matter to Milne.

Correct, brown is not the biggest problem here. I hate to say it but it seems that relegation or administration are the only two options that will force action.

I was asked how Brown compared to McGhee on the win loss graph - so here goes

sadf-2.jpg

A similar pattern is emerging

----

I have also had to put a DT watermark as the graphs are being plagiarised by users of other forums who then slag this forum off after stealing from it........

BTW did you hear about Mouse fae the Hat - bit of a nonce I hear, touching kids with his inferior boaby!  ;D:wave::thumbsup:

I was asked how Brown compared to McGhee on the win loss graph - so here goes

sadf-2.jpg

A similar pattern is emerging

----

I have also had to put a DT watermark as the graphs are being plagiarised by users of other forums who then slag this forum off after stealing from it........

BTW did you hear about Mouse fae the Hat - bit of a nonce I hear, touching kids with his inferior boaby!  ;D:wave::thumbsup:

Might want to make it a bit more difficult to remove though.