Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Managers in Scotland

Whilst not currently in Scotland, and particularily not at Aberdeen (thank fuck) see Alex Miller hasn't taken long to be found out in Russia. Five games in and one win, one draw and three defeats and he is under pressure to resign his post. Quoted in the Express as saying he has no intention of doing so however.

I would like to say that the following is not in jest in any way shape or form. 

I hope he doesn't resign.

I also hope that whatever club he is in charge of is owned by dodgy mafia types and when he gets given the bullet that its in a literal sense.

If you said that about Neil Lennon you might find yourself in court or even prison.

Probably better in future to just say something like I hope he bangs his knee off of a coffee table and gets a bad bruise.

Should be safe there.

I hope Calderwood bangs his orange cock off a snooker table and finds a real reason for playing pocket billiards. As to whether he incurs a bruise or not, crimson, pink or purple, turning to yellow and black, that is a detail I have no wish to know.

How do you know his cock is orange?

Whilst not currently in Scotland, and particularily not at Aberdeen (thank fuck) see Alex Miller hasn't taken long to be found out in Russia. Five games in and one win, one draw and three defeats and he is under pressure to resign his post. Quoted in the Express as saying he has no intention of doing so however.

Miller as manager at ipox replacing sally?  ;D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...