Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Managers in Scotland

Hibs fans would be quite right to forget about this previous affiliation nonsense. Look at the moronic Aston Villa fans. Protesting in numbers about the appointment of McLeish. That's all changed now because he's doing a fine job.

Fishing? Crowds are down at Villa Park and prior to the weekend they hadn't won in 5 or something and the football being played is absolute dirge apparently.  That was on a fairly easy run of matches too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Joan Collins and Yogi Hughes appointed as Director of Football and Manager at Livi.  Safe to say never say that one coming, and where exactly are they getting the cash to fund this?

Livingston Rangers Football Club? ;) Even installing Catholics as the management team to put people off the scent. ;D

• 1 month later...

the only pars fan i know speaks with contempt about JC, i think he burnt a few bridges when he left

Think Jeffries will be a shoe in for this one

I would be postively astounded if JC got the gig.

Don't think there is any love lost between Jimmy and that clown Yorkston, never mind the fans.

On the subject of Yorkston, not exactly a man of his word. No more than four or five months since I heard him on Radio Scotland going on about McIntyre is the best young manager in Scotland and how even if they got relegated they would be standing by him ???

• 2 weeks later...

Well, he's Scottish anyway but good to see JC up to his old tricks...this time it's Marc Overmars :

http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/scottish-premier/aberdeen/302084-jimmy-calderwood-marc-overmars-was-key-in-my-decision-to-join-go-ahead-eagles/

Good to see the magical team of JC and Bus re-united  :thumbsup: