Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Dons "Stars" Diamond & Paton in hot water over Facebook posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the sheer idiocy and un-professionalism of posting these comments in the public domain that most folk are annoyed about. The retards seem to have their head shots from the club website as their profile picture, and their pages are obviously open for everyone to see, which inevitably leads it to tarnishing the image of Aberdeen Football Club and straining the already fragile relationship between the players, club and fans.

Not only that, I saw a screenshot of the spread they had in the Record, a big picture of each player with "Team Recruitment" booming out at people reading about a sectarianism scandal. Hardly going to do much good for AFC trying to attract sponsorship in the future.

I guess it's just fortunate that the vast majority of those offended by this won't make much impact on the customer base of a job agency...

Mark Kerr  well done the duffer u run the show ma man !!!!!!!

02 October at 18:20 · View feedback (4)Hide feedback (4)

2 people like this.

o

Charles Mulgrew Yasssssss duff!!! Easy!

02 October at 18:22

o

Johnny Crawford Yassss duff

02 October at 18:38

Bunch of wanks the lot of them.

Anyone who is professionally in the public eye and who has a facebook/bebo/'whatever-the-cool-kids-are-using' page, on which they spout their own actual personal drivel, is a total muppet.

It should be part of their contract that they don't post pish on public internet forums. End of. That is our job, after all!

I really didn't think I could get any more disillusioned with the current/former crop of Aberdeen fuckwits... If any of them was anything more than almost mediocre as a player you might almost be willing to overlook it; but to be overpaid and underperforming on a weekly basis and still be coming out with total arsehole-ish comments about the OF/religion is just beyond the pale.

They must know that people will see these messages?!?! Does Zander honestly think that ingratiating himself with a bunch of neanderthal 'football fans' is really going to do his career or personal life any good. He was once a promising prospect. He is now a flop. He only still plays for us because the rest of our squad is equally poor. Celtic are not about to come knocking on his door just because he is giving it 'FTQ. Lolzers!' on fucking facebook.

Fuck the fucking queen if you want to and the fucking pope as well, while you are in the fucking mood - but, most of all, fuck the fucking OF and their knuckle-dragging fan base. If you are being paid by the fans of a non-OF club, please keep your OF prejudices to yourself for the duration. Otherwise - piss off and play for the OF reserves or in League 2.

Cunts.  :hammer:

Utter idiots. What the fuck is the need to post this shite on facebook? Keep it to yourselfs. Honestly, what goes through footballers heads when they do this, I'll never know.

And Mark Kerr, Johnny Crawford and Charlie Mulgrew can GTF. Mark Kerr was an embarrasment of a player and a captain. Mulgrew and Crawford have found their levels, either rotting in reserves or plying in Division 3!  :wave:

Anyone who is professionally in the public eye and who has a facebook/bebo/'whatever-the-cool-kids-are-using' page, on which they spout their own actual personal drivel, is a total muppet.

It should be part of their contract that they don't post pish on public internet forums. End of. That is our job, after all!

I really didn't think I could get any more disillusioned with the current/former crop of Aberdeen fuckwits... If any of them was anything more than almost mediocre as a player you might almost be willing to overlook it; but to be overpaid and underperforming on a weekly basis and still be coming out with total arsehole-ish comments about the OF/religion is just beyond the pale.

They must know that people will see these messages?!?! Does Zander honestly think that ingratiating himself with a bunch of neanderthal 'football fans' is really going to do his career or personal life any good. He was once a promising prospect. He is now a flop. He only still plays for us because the rest of our squad is equally poor. Celtic are not about to come knocking on his door just because he is giving it 'FTQ. Lolzers!' on fucking facebook.

Fuck the fucking queen if you want to and the fucking pope as well, while you are in the fucking mood - but, most of all, fuck the fucking OF and their knuckle-dragging fan base. If you are being paid by the fans of a non-OF club, please keep your OF prejudices to yourself for the duration. Otherwise - piss off and play for the OF reserves or in League 2.

+1

Guest ally s

Kerr, Mulgrew, and Crawford aren't the ones folk should be bothering about in all this. The fact that two members of our first team are coming out with crap like this in public is surely more of a concern?

I agree

+1

Jesus wept. What a fucking embarrassment.

I've always been a fan of Zander and liked his style of play and the fact that he wears his heart on his sleeve but this is too far.

I'd be quite happy to see the lot of them fuck off to Glasgow. Obnoxious wee cunts.

Kerr, Mulgrew, and Crawford aren't the ones folk should be bothering about in all this. The fact that two members of our first team are coming out with crap like this in public is surely more of a concern?

Exactly former players do not concern me. But it does prove what I thought, they were cunts  :thumbsup:

Of course that's the main concern. One of my proddy pals who I grew up with said to me that he's almost at the point where he can't justify supporting AFC at all anymore. I don't agree, but when it gets to the stage that our players are insulting many of their own fans' religion, I can understand why you'd stop seeing a group of players as idols to cheer blindly, and start seeing them as, not just humans, but utter cunts who it's actually a pain to see live comfortable lives (especially in times where money is fucking tight).

However, 2 players we had offered new contracts to at one point and Crawford (who only has a career in football...for the time being...because WE developed him and gave him a chance) are making public the fact that they aren't just indifferent to our team, but actually enjoy seeing us lose to Duff's ICT side!

That speaks volumes about the attitudes of the players we get lumped with and makes it clear that when we were getting scelped by Falkirk/Motherwell/everyone last season certain players weren't arsed about sorting it out. Why assume the new players will be any different?

My only hope is that MM is looking to build a squad with more professional attitudes at least (assuming we can't find enough good dons fans). However, like I said, he DID offer those two ungrateful cunts new contracts, so I have my doubts that he is able to make spoilt overgrown brats show some respect to the people paying their wages.

We need Hartley to lead by example on and off the pitch. And personally I think we should make an example of them by sacking Diamond, Paton and Low. It would be no real loss and I'm fairly sure making bigoted comments is legal grounds for tearing up a contract and paying no compensation.

Guest ally s

Sack them?!! Is it a sackable offence?  There must be better/more effective ways to make an example of them?

For the record, I couldn't give a flying fuck if Kerr, Mulgrew, or Crawford enjoy seeing us lose to ICT. They're history.

I take your point about whether the new players are any different, I guess we'll find out in time.