Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

shamelessy taken from http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/

• 2 weeks later...
Expect Paul Hartley to be in aberdeen on the flight arriving from Bristol at 20.45. Mcghee wants to add experience to the side. sees Hartley as the man to bring on Fyvie onto the top class player he is destined to be.

Aluko won't be signing for Rangers as he is set on going back to England, he's wanted by Southend and Bristol City also a team outside of Europe are showing an interest.

Aberdeen are considering a £200k bid from Hearts for Darren Mackie who has been told he doesn't feature in the managers plans.

Fuckin Hell! how good would THAT be!!!

Everyone knows these rumours are shite, but just to blow it out of the water Sarf'end are facing another winding up order and are currently under a transfer embargo.

Likewise I know this is all shite, but would people, hypothetically speaking be happy with the signing of Hartley?

I think Hartley would be a good signing hypothertically, as long as baggy says he is here to work hard and help with the youngsters. Yes he is a c**t but I am sure if we had signed Pressley in his day he would have been a good signing also.

You know what they say about keeping your enemies close.

If, possibly a big if, Hartley is still interested in performing, I reckon he'd be a good "mentor-like" figure for the likes of the young loons Fyvie, Pawlett et al.

Yes I utterly despised his minky-cheating ways for celtic and the mini-huns, but he probably is the kind of "experience we need in the middle of the park.

The fact that it's from the rumours site means this is, in all likelyhood, merely pointless conjecture.

If, possibly a big if, Hartley is still interested in performing, I reckon he'd be a good "mentor-like" figure for the likes of the young loons Fyvie, Pawlett et al.

Yes I utterly despised his minky-cheating ways for celtic and the mini-huns, but he probably is the kind of "experience we need in the middle of the park.

The fact that it's from the rumours site means this is, in all likelyhood, merely pointless conjecture.

What chubby and out of shape?  ;D

• 4 weeks later...
30 Jul 2010 09:34:21

*BIRMINGHAM*

OUTS:

Colin Doyle –Plymouth– £250k

David Murphy –Aberdeen– £600k

Keith Fahey –Blackpool– £1m

Jay O'Shea –Milwall– £500k

Marcus Bent –Swansea– £800k

Great news everyone! We are about to pay £600k for a left-back that has been injured since April 2009 :)

• 3 weeks later...

20 Aug 2010 14:46:55

Football Rumours

Some rumours from scotland,

Aberdeen - Looking into possibilty of signing free agent Filip Sebo on a 6 month deal. Mcghee is also trying to sign young montrose goalkeeper Fraser Stark.

20 Aug 2010 16:12:18

Just seen Filip Sebo coming out of AB10 in Union Square. (Heard any thing editor?)

{Editor's note - Sorry not heard anything}

20 Aug 2010 14:46:55

Football Rumours

Some rumours from scotland,

Aberdeen - Looking into possibilty of signing free agent Filip Sebo on a 6 month deal. Mcghee is also trying to sign young montrose goalkeeper Fraser Stark.

20 Aug 2010 16:12:18

Just seen Filip Sebo coming out of AB10 in Union Square. (Heard any thing editor?)

{Editor's note - Sorry not heard anything}

:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: