Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Here comes the rumour mill

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gow? Has he been playing much for Hibs? If not you've got to question whether or not he still has the drive. But i agree with the sentiment of your statement and i'd like to hope they are.

Been injured for a large chunk of his loan spell apparently.

Talking of Hibs I noticed on one of the Scottish Gossip bits on the BBC site that they are looking at signing Richard Keogh from Carlisle. We had him on loan at Cheltenham and he looked a fine centre back. I was really disappointed when we didn't get him on a permanent basis.

is Cave Brown not a scotland junior international, sure he was in u19 world cup squad and from what I remember of the telly games was a very handy player. If he is who I think he is we should jump at it.

Johnny Macken might just stilll do a job for us, may just be his level.

Anderson Silva of barnsley I've seen in cup game on TV and looked pretty effective in midfield. Creative and willing to have a go. Something we currently don't have.

Finally Volz has been released, played in scotland before and a solid player. could help shore up the back, sadly plays in fosters spot, I'd kinda miss the wee guy.

If this 'Rumour Mill' thread is turning into a 'Who I want us to sign' thread, I could list dozens of quality players.

If this 'Rumour Mill' thread is for genuine transfer rumours, I heard we're going to re-sign Stuart Duff at the end of July.

You probably didn't hear it here first.

If this 'Rumour Mill' thread is turning into a 'Who I want us to sign' thread, I could list dozens of quality players.

If this 'Rumour Mill' thread is for genuine transfer rumours, I heard we're going to re-sign Stuart Duff at the end of July.

You probably didn't hear it here first.

Good signing IMO.  :thumbsup:

Good signing IMO. It hasn't worked out at his previous club but I think McGhee, being the great man manager and motivational coach he is, will be able to get the best out of Duff.

Jolly Jim given permission to speak to Bryson and Kyle of Killie.

There endeth our chances of getting Kyle

Is Bryson not under contract?

Not bothered at missing out on Kyle. Never been convinced by him anytime I have seen him.

Is Bryson not under contract?

Not bothered at missing out on Kyle. Never been convinced by him anytime I have seen him.

Think he is Jute.

Maybe ambiguous in my post, in that the permission was from Mad Vlad rather than Killie