Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Here comes the rumour mill

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please let none of that be true. A) it makes a joke of us again and B) with regards to fyvie it would be absolutely typical for those cunts to cash in at the drop of a hat. I would be truly gutted seeing him leave. One of the few highlights this season has been being able to see him boss a number of spl midfield's.

Leitch punched langfield last week and Miller has asked fyvie to accept a move to Blackburn Rovers,against his wishes...

Heard this from a friend who has a reliable contact.

I'd strongly suspect that's not true but if it is then get Leitch right to fuck. It would also mean nobody could possibly claim Miller is not harming the club.

We're needing to rebuild and yet all the expectation is we're going to sell off all our assets. Frightening times. Who the fuck decided an economic recession was a good time to start a rebuilding job in the first place? Milne presumably. For that dreadful decision alone he should be strung up by the scrotum on Union street and pelted with shit.

I'd strongly suspect that's not true but if it is then get Leitch right to fuck. It would also mean nobody could possibly claim Miller is not harming the club.

We're needing to rebuild and yet all the expectation is we're going to sell off all our assets. Frightening times. Who the fuck decided an economic recession was a good time to start a rebuilding job in the first place? Milne presumably. For that dreadful decision alone he should be strung up by the scrotum on Union street and pelted with shit.

Do you not think the team needs rebuilt?  Most teams have a cycle of 3/4 years, this team needed rebuilt more than a year ago.

That's what I mean. The recession was looming for a good couple of years before it hit, just as the collapse of setanta was looming for several months before it happened. The club seemed to wait until the shit hit the fan to actually make the changes that, either they already knew needed made, or, possibly, suddenly decided in a short space of time had to happen. If so then it was a knee-jerk reaction to do it when they did.

We could have waited a year, assessed what the economic climate meant in terms of belt-tightening and THEN restructured everything. The timing was ludicrous and not only cost us lots of money to implement, but left us in a position where we have no idea how we can even budget to get out of the shit we landed ourselves in!

What fucking team are we looking at having next year?? People saying the timing to change manager was necessary are having a laugh. It was possibly the worst time in the last 50 years to put the club through the upheaval it has been.

Erm...

Willie Miller, Mark McGhee, Scott Leitch and Colin Meldrum all sacked on Saturday is rumour I am hearing this lunchtime. Comes from the employees at AFAB who may or may not still have decent contacts within the club.

From another website.

If true, fuck knows how that's going to be funded.

What the ref that gave both players two 2nd yellow's instead of the straight reds both challenges meritied?

You can't appeal 2 yellows, you can appeal a red. So by giving us 2 yellows, he can get away with dodgy decisions.

Not that I believed it anyway.

Aberdeen manager Mark McGhee is set to offer new deals to defender Davide Grassi and goalkeeper Stuart Nelson. (Daily Express)

An exciting start to what will be an exciting summer on the transfer front. I'm moist in anticipation.

I knew it was a bad idea to sing Grassi's name on Satuday  :doh: