Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Lee Miller: Will he stay or will he go?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middlesborough site saying they've signed Kyle Naughton, no word on Miller though  :(

Its also reported that they are after Scott McDonald, but if that falls through then they have Lee Miller as a back-up deal.  They've also mentioned Nakamura as a possibility.

So deal hinges on whether or not Boro get their first choice.

I think Miller will still be with us this time tomorrow. Surely Boro aren't stupid enough to part with £500k for a player who's out of contract in the summer?

Its also reported that they are after Scott McDonald, but if that falls through then they have Lee Miller as a back-up deal.  They've also mentioned Nakamura as a possibility.

So deal hinges on whether or not Boro get their first choice.

Don't think Celtic could agree a fee with them for McDonald.

I'm not sure what to make of Sky's latest news, they did a huge bit on 'Boro but no mention of Miller. They spoke about WGS being interested in Macdonald, Charlie Adam and Hoolahan, but no mention of Miller?

Maybe it's a relatively insignificant signing for them and hardly news-worthy, or (more likely) it's not happening at all.

???

I'm not sure what to make of Sky's latest news, they did a huge bit on 'Boro but no mention of Miller. They spoke about WGS being interested in Macdonald, Charlie Adam and Hoolahan, but no mention of Miller?

Maybe it's a relatively insignificant signing for them and hardly news-worthy, or (more likely) it's not happening at all.

???

thats not very good :(

Is anyone else a little depressed that the main excitement this transfer window for us is whether we manage to SELL a player ?

Someone on Mad saying Sky reporting McLean hoping to get out of his contract with Plymouth to sign for us.

I fucking hate the tarnsfer window  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Is anyone else a little depressed that the main excitement this transfer window for us is whether we manage to SELL a player ?

Think the reason for feeling that way is the realisation that without Miller's sale, we are highly unlikely to get anyone in at all, plus the possibility of £500k for him is probably beyond anyone on heres wildest imagination

Can't say I'm excited at the prospect of selling a player although I understand the point you're making.

To be fair to McGhee he did say there would practically no players coming to the club in this window, that is unless we can negotiate a deal for MacLean.

English window shut.......late registrations still to filter through though

Now this might be a pile of shite, but a work colleague tells me that a deal to sell a player from a Scottish club to an English one can still gop through until midnight if the deal is all but agreed or words to that effect

Now this might be a pile of shite, but a work colleague tells me that a deal to sell a player from a Scottish club to an English one can still gop through until midnight if the deal is all but agreed or words to that effect

Pile of shite mate. 1700 is the cut off for English clubs to make a signing.

Pile of shite mate. 1700 is the cut off for English clubs to make a signing.

Says it was reported on SSN as being this way.

Certainly not my understanding of it either.

The Russian transfer window doesn't shut until 7th March, so maybe a nice Russian club will come in for him yet  ;)