Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Lee Miller: Will he stay or will he go?

He would be a big loss, however If the figure of £500k is accurate and we can use the cash to sign a striker and Jim O'Brien then I'd drive him to the airport myself, probably laughing all the way!

Drive him? I'll carry him on my bloody shoulders all the way to Middilesbourgh if we get tha sort of cash.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's just no way any team anywhere on earth is going to pay half a million for an SPL striker who failed in England already, doesn't score prolifically and that they can get for free in 6 months.

And no way MM is so daft as to spend any money whatsoever on Kevin bloody Kyle.

BUT...just to go along with this fantasy for the sake of argument - as much as I want Lee Miller to stay at Aberdeen, I really can't see him signing a new contract and so half a million would enable us to get good quality players signed up for next season along with a possible loan til the end of the season as a replacement up front. Neither of those scenarios involve Kevin bloody Kyle coming anywhere near Pittodrie!

Still though, it just sounds spectacularly unlikely.

500,000 is a ridiculous figure, for a player who is out of contract and can go for nothing in a few months!!...we'd be mad not to take that!!!...

Big time, but look at how much Strachan paid for Adam Virgo...who also just so happened to be at a club with huge debts managed by his best mate Mark McGhee..  ;)

Guest rocket debris

Offer rocket a few quid to go in goals for us.  ;)

Sorry, no can do. Signed a pre contract yesterday. You won't believe who with so I'm not saying.