Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Egyptian Teams

http://www.rsssf.com/tablese/egy2-07.html

Aluminium Naq Hammadi clinched promotion to the Egyptian top flight, only losing one of their 20 matches on the way. They were dumped out of the Egyptian cup in the first round to Tanta, who were eventually relegated from the first division.

RSSSF is great.

Anyway lower-league and non-league African and Asian sides have some cracking team names.

• 2 weeks later...

"More news and pictures from Egypt and Denmark to follow"

Fuck sake, are they going to have pictures of JC in the duty free shop and Stevie Lovell racing Chris Maguire on the Out Run machine? (I don't know if Egypt has more modern games)

"More news and pictures from Egypt and Denmark to follow"

Fuck sake, are they going to have pictures of JC in the duty free shop and Stevie Lovell racing Chris Maguire on the Out Run machine? (I don't know if Egypt has more modern games)

:lolabove:

I'd love it if we got some pics on RedWeb.  We've already got Mair doing his "walk like an Egyptian" dance.

Modern games? I wouldn't count on it Chunk. I was in Cairo airport and the toilet was literally a hole in a wooden plank, with a hosepipe next to it. I turned and walked back out again. I wasn't dumping there.

In Volgograd's 'airport' bogs there was some kind of dead animal.... might have been a small dog or some kind of beaver.

I didnae get close enough to check.