Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hibs v Aberdeen (31/10/09)

Seems a bit stupid unless they are giving us a big section and opening plenty of turnstiles as even when we are shit we have a decent support in Edinburgh.  Cue massive queues and no change

We have not sold out at ER since they made it tickets and sometimes the odd cash turnstile. Will expect to have it full this time.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're getting far too cocky down Easter Road way for my liking, I reckon we'll put last week right and come away with a 2-0 win.

Mon the Dons!!

Win, lose or draw I always have a blast.  Got £2.50 on an Aberdeen win (10/1), £3.75 e/w Mr Miller at seven`s and Chaz a fiver both ways in excess of half a carpet (yes that`s £10 on our (16/1) left back.)

Positive Mental Attitude Folks!

P.S.  Look Herb Brooks won the Hockey Gold Medal against all the odds

with a bunch of young amateurs and college kids during the 1980 Winter Olympics.

Inspiration enough to know anything`s possible if only you have the right state of mind.

The ref ruined the game fucking cunt!

Can't disagree with that. '2-0 to the referee' chant was very apt I thought.

Trying to look at positives I thought Aberdeen played well when down to nine men. Kerr started playing like he did last season I thought and Ifil had a great game.

Fyvie looked in a lot of pain. Looks like a bad injury.

Game is repeated as Live on Alba so don't see why it wouldn't be shown on iPlayer if the channel is.

It is ONLY pay at the gate.

Seems a bit stupid unless they are giving us a big section and opening plenty of turnstiles as even when we are shit we have a decent support in Edinburgh.  Cue massive queues and no change

What did I say? Chaos out side pre match with 100s still queuing when the match kicked off and then more chaos inside when folk couldn't find seats, despite a huge big empty section in the top tier.

As for the match not much to say other than the ref was total cunt and cost us the game.

To top things off we got jumped by a group of about 20 hibs casuals on London Road after the match.  Walking up, chatting to some hibs fan then all of a sudden a swarm of Hibs scum zeroed in on one of my mates who has ended up in hospital with a possible fractured cheek bone.  Not one of us was interested in fighting them yet they thought it fair game to put the boot into a guy lying on the floor. CUNTS.

The ever helpful police were nowhere to be seen till well after the event.  They informed us that 30 Aberdeen Casuals had been herded onto a train north pre-match but until then they hadn't been expecting any trouble so had no units looking out for Hibs and had to call in a load of coppers for overtime.  They also seemed to fail to notice a sizeable group of Hibs fans prancing about outside Middletons pre-match openly looking for "aberdeen".  This all from the same police force that pinned us up against a wall on the Royal Mile a couple of years ago for daring to walk through Edinburgh with Aberdeen scarfs and shirts. CUNTS