Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hibs v Aberdeen (31/10/09)

A bit apprehensive about this game with hibs not doing too badly and us not exactly setting the heather on fire.

We have not won at Easter road since early 2006 with Steve Crawford and Mackie getting us the goals that day.......that was some time ago!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every year one team outwith the brother grim typically makes a good start to the league campaign and invariably start making bold predictions about how they are going to split the old firm, challenge for first or second, and without fail the wheels come of the wagon sooner rather than later.

This year it is the HIVs, the newspaper articles have started so hopefully queue their first harsh lesson.

Think we'll sneak a 1-0 victory in this one

Have we lost away from home in the league yet ?

On the whole we do OK at ER and I think if we can remain solid at the back and NOT FUCKING TRY TO PLAY FUCKING 4-3-FUCKING-3 then we should be able to out play Hibs.

You could see from a distance that if we tried to play a lightweight midfield against UTD then we get over run but we did it anyway and we did.

Hopefully, a nice simple 4-4-2 with strength across the midfield will see us snub out Riordan and Zamanamnamanmanaa.

Could go either way really.

A bit apprehensive about this game with hibs not doing too badly and us not exactly setting the heather on fire.

We have not won at Easter road since early 2006 with Steve Crawford and Mackie getting us the goals that day.......that was some time ago!

Was that the day we only had 2 shots on target?

I'll be positive and say we might just sneak a win.

I think someone on MAD said this was on Alba, I've noticed that you can watch it live now on iplayer, does anyone know if this is the case for the game as well?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/gd/playlive/bbc_alba/

Game is repeated as Live on Alba so don't see why it wouldn't be shown on iPlayer if the channel is.

Can ye pay at the gate?

It is ONLY pay at the gate.

Seems a bit stupid unless they are giving us a big section and opening plenty of turnstiles as even when we are shit we have a decent support in Edinburgh.  Cue massive queues and no change