Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Best of luck Rusty!

Guest Snowy1977

Guest Snowy1977

I don't think anyone could grudge him moving to Sunderland after the 10 years he has had at the club and the fact that he has donated his own fee (that he would have been owed if Aberdeen sold him) to our Youth development shows what a top man he is.

Good luck Russell!

Now where's the Sunderland shirt I had??????

Guest At The Border Guy

A pity he won't be able to lead us into Europe, but I can't think of any other current player of his quality who would stay with a team of our size for so long.

Dons legend.  :thumbsup:

Guest dazzazero

What mixed emotions I have, I'm happy he has the chance to earn and play at a higher level because he has earned the opportunity, disappointed we only got a million for him, but what bugs me is that the makems had to buy him, with being a big Newcastle fan who attends St James quite a few times during a season I hate the fact he has signed for them.

A bargain it certainly is!!

The AFC board should be disgusted with themselves for letting Anderson go for that price.  FFS Birmingham are about to pay £2.65million for Garry O'Conner.  Even Kilmarnock know to be looking for over £1million for Naismith and although he's a good prospect, he's not proven like Anderson is.

Another shambles in the transfer market for the Dons Board. ::):hammer:

Step up Touzani, Mair, Considine and Diamond.

Guest Nately

If Russ wastes away on the bench at Sunderland it will make me absolutely sick. I'm hoping he gets to show his stuff and earns the money a player of his calibre and class deserves. All the best, big man.  :(  :wave: