Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

McGhee Must Go

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point was always that Jimmy never got enough to replace the never ending stream of players away from Pittodrie - he got enough to sign a replacement - but they were always worse than the player out the door.

McGhee isn't getting any.

Spot the problem? As I said all along - Wiggy & the board and Miller.

My point was always that Jimmy never got enough to replace the never ending stream of players away from Pittodrie - he got enough to sign a replacement - but they were always worse than the player out the door.

McGhee isn't getting any.

Spot the problem? As I said all along - Wiggy & the board and Miller.

Calderwood who was a supposed tactical disaster knew how to defend when needed and attack when the opportunity was there. His tactics were fluid and it was fucking frustrating but at least he/we knew he could change his tactics. McGhee hasn't got a fucking clue.

Tactics wouldn't have changed the result. Unless we stood all 11 in the goal.

Investment in players would have made a difference.

We knew Seve and Jamie were off, and we signed a goalkeeper.

Do we need 3 keepers? no we fucking need some defenders.

Tactics wouldn't have changed the result. Unless we stood all 11 in the goal.

Investment in players would have made a difference.

We knew Seve and Jamie were off, and we signed a goalkeeper.

Do we need 3 keepers? no we fucking need some defenders.

McGhee's 'plan B' is 4-4-2.

What the titty fucking christ is that all about? 4-4-2 should never be your fall back tactic. NEVER.

Calderwood who was a supposed tactical disaster knew how to defend when needed and attack when the opportunity was there. His tactics were fluid and it was fucking frustrating but at least he/we knew he could change his tactics. McGhee hasn't got a fucking clue.

I would say it was individual errors rather than tactics that lost us the game tonight. We did play some good stuff in spells but it was still a poor performance.

McGhee must get supported by the board.

But they have just emptied the war chest bringing him here.

Well done board.

Excellent strategy.

Ya bunch of fucking certifiable dolts.

Not signing players as dont want to "buy backup"

Backup is what we fucking needed tonight.

McGhee's fault that there are no new players in to play. Only Diamond was out and we're playing fucking Stuart Duff and Derek Young in defence! Give me a fucking break.

I would say it was individual errors rather than tactics that lost us the game tonight. We did play some good stuff in spells but it was still a poor performance.

It did say on the radio that the 3rd 4th and 5th goals were individual player errors

How do you stop that tho.............................

Of course McGhee is culpable but the board are completely responsible for the need for finding around 700k to change managers. You really have to wonder what in the name of fucking Christ they imagined was going to happen!

I blame the protesters.

Not signing players as dont want to "buy backup"

Backup is what we fucking needed tonight.

McGhee's fault that there are no new players in to play. Only Diamond was out and we're playing fucking Stuart Duff and Derek Young in defence! Give me a fucking break.

Of course McGhee is culpable but the board are completely responsible for the need for finding around 700k to change managers. You really have to wonder what in the name of fucking Christ they imagined was going to happen!

It did say on the radio that the 3rd 4th and 5th goals were individual player errors

How do you stop that tho.............................

The first was an error, no one picked up the man and he ahd a free header which Langfield saved before some cunt scored. From where I sat the 2nd goal never looked a free kick. Boy put it away well.

Not many Aberdeen managers have ever had the funds to replace outgoing players with the funds they brought in. Aberdeen can create £1m, £2m players but we can't buy them. It's always been the case.

Not many Aberdeen managers have ever had the funds to replace outgoing players with the funds they brought in. Aberdeen can create £1m, £2m players but we can't buy them. It's always been the case.

This is true BB but somehow JC managed to maintain league position, well kinda, despite losing a fair bit of talent every single season. The football was definitely not good but there you go, I firmly believe that both just aren't possible, not week in week out in the SPL. There is only so long a team can sustain that and perhaps that is where we are now, in desperate need for real investment and no means of providing it.

But spending 700k on changing from one manager of reasonable standard to another makes sense, well done board.