Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Who do we want as manager?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George Graham is the best shout yet.  For me Jeffries / Black / Levein / McGhee etc. is no better than Calderwood.

We need to show ambition with the next appointment and put in somebody who can take us beyond a distant 3rd in the league at best and a cup semi.  If we can't find that we should have stuck with Calderwood.

I have to say I think Calderwood and the club have conducted themselves well over the last few months since the letter from the AFC Trust and not aired their dirty laundry in public.

Let's hope they keep it up with the next managerial appointment.

If Strachan gets the boot, I'd be happy with him here. Failing that, I believe Ruud Gullit would be an interesting prospect.

If it's Jefferies, I'll know for sure the AFC Board has lost it's collective mind.

Hopefully Motherwell's season long absymal performance will have torpedoed any chance for McGhee.