Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Who do we want as manager?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nellie The Don

I'm happy to move on it's the other boy who is the Calderwood fanboi.

Out of interest, did you used to post on here under another username, consisting of a repeated punctuation mark?

I'm just guessing.  ???

Nellie there are a lot of fanboi's of McGhee who say nothing when you ask why they want him as the gaffer.

And theres also ones who give a well thought out post systematically going through why McGhee woulg be a decent appointment which you managed to ignore.

But please, carry on with your rod.

So he's a Calderwood fanboi

Jesus fuck. You have asked repeatedly for people to give you reasons for their opinion and your responses have been akin to that of a schoolboy. You are turning a tedious debate into an utterly fucked one. If you have nothing of value to say then please spare us this tripe.

McGhee will be announced on Thursday... I got my Thursdays mixed up earlier in the thread and it's this Thursday coming - not last Thursday. That's Thursday - McGhee will be announced - on Thursday - of this week. The day after Wednesday but before Friday. Mark McGhee. Thursday.

So you're a Thursday Fanboi then?

;)

McGhee will be announced on Thursday... I got my Thursdays mixed up earlier in the thread and it's this Thursday coming - not last Thursday. That's Thursday - McGhee will be announced - on Thursday - of this week. The day after Wednesday but before Friday. Mark McGhee. Thursday.

Would never ever doubt your word Jager.

Jesus fuck. You have asked repeatedly for people to give you reasons for their opinion and your responses have been akin to that of a schoolboy. You are turning a tedious debate into an utterly fucked one. If you have nothing of value to say then please spare us this tripe.

I explained my reason for being an Aidy fanboi and you explained your reasons for being a McGhee fanboi, the other laddie didn't say who he was a fanboi of other than sacking Calderwood was an error.  So i thought that his thoughts were he was a Calderwood fanboi.

Revised odds from McBookie.com:

Somebody on the hat was saying that bets had stopped being taken on Levein, I think it was in the thread "Craig Levein...". The rabidness hasn't subsided over there though, it appears the boy that started it got banned for having the temerity to suggest someone other than Mark McGhee would be the next Aberdeen manager. At least it was kept open so those that agreed could be called cunts  ;D.

Wrong baggy, I'm sure the boy that made the levein post also posted a similar thread saying that WIndass would be appointed as manager on "mondayish" aswell.

I think the post re Windass went something along the lines of

"Met Deano out on Saturday night. Asked if he was up here to be interviewed for the Managers job, he said no comment. Make of that what you will!"

When are people going to start worrying that it's going to be neither McGhee, Levein or anyone else we might want - and that we're going to have to take any old bam that's applied? I reckon the club will pitch it like the Paterson episode - good exciting prospect in management - then we'll be fucked.

I think I'll wait until this coming Sunday at 11:30am to commence worrying... might wait until after I've had my lunch though - wouldn't want the worry to put me off my food. Genuine worry is bound to more exciting than unfounded speculation.

I don't think it will be someone that will require money to break his contract.

I'm hearing worrying rumours that Bobby Williamson will be next Aberdeen boss. To me, he's on a par with JC in terms of shiteness, and just slightly above Jim Jeffries in terms of for-fucks-sake-ness.

But then I did just read a rumour that Noel Whelan and ... wait for it ... Ron Atkinson have showed an interest in the Dons post.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ, imagine the shite we'd have to put up with from the Daily Ranger with all the quotes that Ronglish comes out with!