Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons Managment Team Moves On - Official

Ok don't shoot the messenger but apparently there is a very strong rumour going around that William Miller will take over himself and Craig Robertson will be his assistant.

I've never hoped more to be wrong, but only passing it on guys

Craig Robertson

???

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok don't shoot the messenger but apparently there is a very strong rumour going around that William Miller will take over himself and Craig Robertson will be his assistant.

More chance of me losing my virginity the night than that ever happening.

Oh Jesus wept.  I had totally forgotten about Robertson.  I'm away for a wee lie down.

That won't happen, Miller wouldn't be soo stupid to do that, I am 100% certain we will bring in a better manager (to some, maybe not others) thank Jimmy was.

TBH I can't see why he would be stupid enough to even contemplate this, but hey ho who knows what folk think.

Certainly hope its a load o' shite

I have a slight hope that Jim Jefferies will become our new manager just to see the face of all the JMGers.

What a fan you are, infact I'll say you are worse than some of the JMG folk that would rather see us lose so Jimmy got his jotters, you are scum, you small penis person.

BigAl  :hammer:

That's the scariest rumour I've heard in a while  :o

I'm definitely holding off on renewing my season ticket.  Some very poor suggestions being bandied about.  Eric Black is the only one I'd take out of the names in this thread, unless McLeish is being binned from Birmingham.

How about Booth for the new striking coach?  He's done his coaching courses, plus Setanta are probably going to go tits up.

He's going to come in as a coach for the wingers, to help perfect their crossing ability.

Booth for better service.

Good news all round.

JC has done a good job but had clearly lost too many fans (and too many players if the rumour mill is to believed)

The last two seasons have seen some fairly miserable league football and something had to change.

Whether it is for better or worse, time will tell, but after 5yrs JC had more than served his time and despite the inevitable gloating on some sites and counter whining on this site I would say most fans are in agreement that he has done a great job but the time was right for a change