Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons Managment Team Moves On - Official

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly sounds like he's going from what Richard Gordon said.

Although Calderwood is maintaining he has a contract and its about talking to a few people???

He is not coming out and saying - am staying.

Between the lines it must be he is getting the dunt or someone else has come in for him ???

Certainly sounds like he's going from what Richard Gordon said.

Although Calderwood is maintaining he has a contract and its about talking to a few people???

He is not coming out and saying - am staying.

Between the lines it must be he is getting the dunt.

I wonder if he has a pay off clause if there isn't a cup final this season or something.

Very worrying news in my opinion.  Seems certain now that Calderwood is offski, the hate campaign against him has done the trick.  My biggest fear is next season it will be "----- must go", then the season after that "------ must go" and so on.  Do we really want to be back there?

I know I don't.

Jimmy Calderwood, thank you Sir for the tremendous effort you put into Aberdeen, for returning some respectability back to our club, and for some of the happiest memories I've had at Pittodrie for many a season.  

A very happy day just turned sour for me.  :(

:AFC2:

Is that confirmed then, JIG (Jimmy Is Gone)?

Have to say wouldn't be dissapointed with Levein but doubt it'll be him.

I'd like to see Steve Cotterill to sort out the boozing and big time charlies as well as get the maximum from the players at his disposal.

Anyway I'm away to check the mass wank and self congratulation over on the hat  ;).

Very worrying news in my opinion.  Seems certain now that Calderwood is offski, the hate campaign against him has done the trick.  My biggest fear is next season it will be "----- must go", then the season after that "------ must go" and so on.  Do we really want to be back there?

I know I don't.

Jimmy Calderwood, thank you Sir for the tremendous effort you put into Aberdeen, for returning some respectability back to our club, and for some of the happiest memories I've had at Pittodrie for many a season.  

A very happy day just turned sour for me.  :(

:AFC2:

I agree to a certain extent, JC has taken us further then any of our recent managers but can he take us that extra bit further(Silverware, Europe every season without the last day nail bitter), what worries me is this boards track record in appointing new managers.

Only if there is a significant step change in the quality of manager coming in will I be pleased about this news. Anything else and its either stagnation (again) or back to the Ebbe days.

I'm not always JC's biggest fan, but he must get credit where it is due. And today it is due.

If it is a fact that he is gone, it'll be interesting to find out how he is going. It seems to me that  its only Aberdeen FC that has contracts in place that are not worth the paper they are written on.