Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons Managment Team Moves On - Official

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe not. There are rumours that Steve Bruce is going to take the Sunderland job, if they resign from Wigan, we may not have to pay anything.

Oh yeah, I heard about that today actually.

Maybe we'll replace JC with another JC.

Quite disappointed that people are celebrating on AFC-Shat.

McGhee is not the answer.

Yeah, I mean I wanted a change in management team but I don't think that's right.  He deserves respect simply because when you whittle away all the other stuff, he has progressed us hugely and we're back in Europe again.  Dancing on his grave, so to speak, is pretty poor in my book.

Yeah, I mean I wanted a change in management team but I don't think that's right.  He deserves respect simply because when you whittle away all the other stuff, he has progressed us hugely and we're back in Europe again.  Dancing on his grave, so to speak, is pretty poor in my book.

Celebrating Europe whilst celebrating the downfall of the manager who took us there.

Pretty poor form I think.

I have mixed emotions about this announcement especially on the day where we secure another venture into Europe.

Calderwood has given us stablity, respectability, consistent Top 6 finishes and a great European run.

Calderwood has also divided our fans, given us 2 of the worst moments of being a Dons fan QOTS/DA and has also frustrated endlessly with tactical tinkering and slavering in the press.

Only time will tell if this will be good for the club, the next managerial appointment is crucial. However I am really concerned for next season and in this current financial climate is 2 european ties plus potential of more a big enough carrot for a new manager, we won't have the funds to put out there to attract one!

I always asked who would everyone that hates Calderwood replace him with - I guess now we'll find out..

Who are we gonna get in?

I am not sure, plenty of decent managers out there that we could attract, it's a tough decision like, lets hope it's the right one.

We are all greatful for what he has done but, some have now gotten their wish, so we have every right to be happy.

Celebrating Europe whilst celebrating the downfall of the manager who took us there.

Pretty poor form I think.

He has been on the downfall for the best part of a year and half, in league cups he has been stinking, his tactics have been on a downfall for ages as has been his attitude towards the clubs budget and fans.