Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hasn't played in the last 4 games for that team, why would a team in their position allow a defender to go off on trial when they have a few games left that they need to win to get promoted?  More shit pointless trials and signings.

Hasn't played in the last 4 games for that team, why would a team in their position allow a defender to go off on trial when they have a few games left that they need to win to get promoted?  More shit pointless trials and signings.

You're happy with the current squad?

Not atall but I'm not happy that we are after players from a joke league, plenty of guys out there about to run out of adeal that we could have worda with, infact maybe sign someone before the end of the season to give the fans a lift.

Not atall but I'm not happy that we are after players from a joke league, plenty of guys out there about to run out of adeal that we could have worda with, infact maybe sign someone before the end of the season to give the fans a lift.

How is the dutch league a joke?

Sometimes Mini, there are times when even calling you a stupid cunt don't your post justice.

How is the dutch league a joke?

Second tier of the dutch league, very slow game over there with average players usually with no pace but a good footballing brian, few and far between.

Sometimes Mini, there are times when even calling you a stupid cunt don't your post justice.

Yeah I'm well stupid, soo stupid and can't even make a proper reply.

LOL +1

Second tier of the dutch league, very slow game over there with average players usually with no pace but a good footballing brian, few and far between.Yeah I'm well stupid, soo stupid and can't even make a proper reply.

LOL +1

Aye, Scottish football is much better...

n525333382_2329137_5106180.jpg

Guest Nellie The Don

Where at the back does he play?

Cue 'can play in a number is positions' comment from Calderwood.

RRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-TOMBOLA!