Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Thank you and Goodbye / Calderwood's position untenable

That's it for me, his team fails too many times when it should never fail.  Simple as that.  The "high expectations" he spoke about every second week clearly got to him and consequently got to the players.  Whoever is at fault for that - manager or players - is irrelevant. They're not going to sack the players.  Ergo, we need a change at management level.

I'm not calling for the guy to be dunted now, but at the end of the season, even if we get third, he can get to fuck. I do thank him for the good stuff he's done for us, but his bollocks tactics, his bollocks signings (look at the bench tonight) his "high expectations" bollocks has come home to roost I reckon. 

Jimmy on TV now: Devastated, but not as fucking devastated as me, Jimmy, AGAIN.  Familiar story. 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too, Your Exactly right!

I saw the Bench and Thought " If this Goes to Extra Time and we need some Pacy players on..." We're Screwed!

Yea hes done alot for the Club...We had an Exeptional draw to get through to the Final but no, Had to go Fuck it up!

Typical...

and yes Limited Money and all but Honestly, Losing to Dunfermline at home... ???

Well, he's going to have to go.

Whether some folk want him to stay or not, is probably irrelevant, as this will be the final straw for an awful lot of people.  Calderwood will never recover.

His position is untenable, he'll have to be sacked asap.

He's welcome to take some players with him - starting with fucking Mulgrew.  In fact everyone apart from Kerr and Diamond, the only two showing some spirit, can fuck off.

Get somebody in now, push for 3rd in the league.

Time for Willie Miller to make a decision.

:

That's it for me, his team fails too many times when it should never fail.  Simple as that.  The "high expectations" he spoke about every second week clearly got to him and consequently got to the players.  Whoever is at fault for that - manager or players - is irrelevant. They're not going to sack the players.  Ergo, we need a change at management level.

I'm not calling for the guy to be dunted now, but at the end of the season, even if we get third, he can get to fuck. I do thank him for the good stuff he's done for us, but his bollocks tactics, his bollocks signings (look at the bench tonight) his "high expectations" bollocks has come home to roost I reckon. 

Jimmy on TV now: Devastated, but not as fucking devastated as me, Jimmy, AGAIN.  Familiar story. 

We wont get third.

Probably wont get europe but, if we do, be a very early start to the season.

I, personally, hope by that time, Jimmy is gone.

He has done a lot for the club in the early years but he just doesn't have the ability to take us any further.

We wont get third.

Probably wont get europe but, if we do, be a very early start to the season.

I, personally, hope by that time, Jimmy is gone.

He has done a lot for the club in the early years but he just doesn't have the ability to take us any further.

Pretty much my thinking, OZ.  I'm not really wanting to have a dig at the guy, but I just feel this defeat mirrors certain previous seasons.  We have to kick on and it isn't going to happen under his management unfortunately.

I expect us to finish fourth....however scraping into Europe doesn't really cover up the repeated humiliation in the cups and the generally fairly average league form over the last 2 seasons.

He has done a huge amount for the club, however it has reached a point that for better or worse he must go.  He simply can't stay in his position any longer, and the longer he does the more crowds will slip away and the more discord and acrimony between fans.

Thanks for the memories but cheerio

One Zero like many on here you are a total retard

A two faced one

GTF and take fat tangoman mackie and foster with you.

If you come on here, have a reasoned debate on here.

Don't go about spouting the same old shit about Mackie and Foster and call everybody 'two faced retards'.

Guest leith_red

No desire

No imagination

No skill

No composure

No pace

No control

No job

What he said.

But its not his fault and he has limited resources after all

GTF tenementfunster you two faced clown

GTF

Still more than any club outside the old firm.  And it is his fault.  He signs the players, he picks the team, he makes the substitutions.

And lose the personal insults to anyone that doesn't agree with you.

One Zero like many on here you are a total retard

A two faced one

GTF and take fat tangoman mackie and foster with you.

Two faced ???

Retard ??? If someone with a brain called me that I could easily taken offence. Coming from someone still unsure whether to stand or sit whilst pissing it's like water off a ducks back. especially someone who has shown he hasn't reached the "retard rung" on the ladder yet  :thumbsup:

What he said.

Still more than any club outside the old firm.  And it is his fault.  He signs the players, he picks the team, he makes the substitutions.

And lose the personal insults to anyone that doesn't agree with you.

Just for some balance, are you saying he's had more resources than Hearts?

Guest leith_red

Just for some balance, are you saying he's had more resources than Hearts?

Do they not count as one of the old firm  ;)

Ok, I'll give you the LSC have had more resources.